Sign in to follow this  
switchfootboy

Todays Attendance...?

Wonder if it sold out...

Fans of other teams have been giving us hell for not showing up. I'm not able to go to them, but would love to.... Just wondering if we had to give tickets away to hobos in the streets to fill that place up today...

Wonder if it sold out...

Fans of other teams have been giving us hell for not showing up. I'm not able to go to them, but would love to.... Just wondering if we had to give tickets away to hobos in the streets to fill that place up today...

i managed to make it to my first magic game of the season today due to being at college all year. Our attendance sucked. I could see many empty seats and even had 4 empty next to me (way up at section 211 row R). Also, I noticed that the fans that sit behind the baskets in the fold out chair rows are really unenthusiastic for most of the game. The game lacked energy from the fans until the last five minutes of the game.

I did get to see a Piston fan warned by security though. He was trying to start a fight or something.

Well my opinion is that fans dont actually believe that the magics can beat Detroit.

Too bad Im not able to go to the games either because Im from Puerto Rico but I would love to too.

it took awhile, but eventually it was nearly full...

the fans were really good in the last 3 or 4 minutes...after Turk's three point play when everyone started getting on their feet and the place was getting louder, even the ESPN commentator said,

"Doris, if you have anything to say, be sure to speak up...it is absolutely deafening here inside Amway Arena"

later, he said "What an environment" and later, when talking about RIP at the line "I'm not sure how you can just block out all the noise and distractions in this building"

The crowd was good, maybe not as good as game 3 but it was still very loud.

Those paddle things need to be tested on different people than what they test them on. I broke another one by halftime luckly we had 2 back up's.