Sign in to follow this  
alex30

NBA Playoffs 2008-Detroit Pistons @ Orlando Magic, Game 4 5/10

quote:
Originally posted by Vellassco:

Ok spaniard, thanx for correction. I bet your support will boost his playoff performance.

I was not expecting this from a All-Star member. When you intend to support your fave players there is no need to strech back from other rosters shirt

Not: Please put your same effort by calculating Dollar/Efficiency ratio!!

Excuse me, but why do you call me a spaniard as if that is an insult?

I'm sorry if you take offense to me pointing out how three of our starters have significantly stepped up their game, but as a magic fan, I fail to see what your problem is with my post in general.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

Ok spaniard, thanx for correction. I bet your support will boost his playoff performance.

I was not expecting this from a All-Star member. When you intend to support your fave players there is no need to strech back from other rosters shirt

I'm sorry if you take offense to me pointing out how three of our starters have significantly stepped up their game, but as a magic fan, I fail to see what your problem is with my post in general.

**** echo you a trouble maker lmao,why did you have to bash on hedo hahahahaha,

vellasco dont get him wrong he likes the whole team he just speaking the truth hedo wasnt a factor last nite as other were,he just attempted bad shots,lots of them too.

quote:
Originally posted by alex30:

quote:

quote:

vellasco dont get him wrong he likes the whole team he just speaking the truth hedo wasnt a factor last nite as other were,he just attempted bad shots,lots of them too.

Don't get me wrong... Hedo was a big factor... he had the largest +/- for the night. All I was doing was pointing out that it was not efficient. lol

I don't hate anyone on our team... not even Pat. So take that!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by alex30:

quote:

quote:

Don't get me wrong... Hedo was a big factor... he had the largest +/- for the night. All I was doing was pointing out that it was not efficient. lol

I don't hate anyone on our team... not even Pat. So take that!

come on man i dont either but pat is horrible lmao

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

win on Saturday, win game six, and win a game at the Palace and we gots this!

You make it sound so easy...

Dude, I'm talking about last nights game, the entire playoffs. You just expanded it into playoff averages GUY.

Way to easy....

Rashard Lewis!. Lets see if he'll have a monster game to make his usual shots and more. Rashard is regaining confidence within himself. Rashard probably had this confidence all along but forced himself to use this.

As I said before, he'll be the X-factor in the playoffs.

Hedo...honestly, he took many bad shots last night. We all saw him forcing wild layups and we need him to slow down. In the fourth however, Hedo toned it down and made 2 consecutive threes to extend the lead. Turkoglu was the best player last night..with efficiency.

Lenovo

Turkoglu + 26

Lewis + 22

Howard +20

Dwight Howard only turned it over three times surprisingly. He didn't get to the free throw line as much though. Only 7 attempts. Detroit's defenders were given many attempts to hack on Dwight. Despite the non calls, he still ended the game with 20pts 6BLKS? 12REBS

Jameer Nelson scored half of his attempts...7-14FGS. Nelson and Bogans were both 1-5 from sniper land. That needs to improve.

Orlando still allowed the Pistons to grab offensive boards but managed to still out rebound them (41 to 35 REBS, 7 to 9 OffRebs)

The Magic can do better next game...or worse....but in the end..Go Magic.

The Lenovo stat is not an efficiency rating. Hedo was anything but efficient last night.

PER (Hollingers Player Efficieny Rating)

Playoffs

Dwight - 25.91 - 4th

Lewis - 20.60 - 17th

Nelson - 18.00 - 31st

Hedo - 15.15 - 60th

Turnovers and low shooting percentages do not help your PER.

Regular Season

Dwight - 22.98 - 11th

Hedo - 17.81 - 56th

Lewis - 16.73 - 81

Nelson - 15.51 - 113th

I'll take three guys stepping up significantly for one guy taking a step back.

I know it is. Hedo Turkoglu wasn't the most efficient but thats how the Lenovo stats ended up. Hedo really toned it down and started making his crazy shots in the fourth. Thats probably why.

quote:

Pat is the current longest tenured Magic player... he kind of grows on ya... though I will be perplexed if he does not retire after this season.

i really hope he does carlos can be our next pat garrity lmfao.

O-Dub... 7-18 from the floor and 1-2 from the charity stripe is not efficient.

Yes, Hedo had the biggest +/- impact int he game for the team, but that doesn't mean efficiency. That's all I'm saying.

He did drastically reduce his turnovers though... that was huge!

Hollingers 'PER' rating is player efficiency, the Lenovo stat is just a comparison to point differential between teams when that player is on the floor.

quote:

Yes, Hedo had the biggest +/- impact int he game for the team, but that doesn't mean efficiency. That's all I'm saying.

Hollingers 'PER' rating is player efficiency, the Lenovo stat is just a comparison to point differential between teams when that player is on the floor.

BUDDY, thats what I saw saying. I'm not that blind Echo. I saw the other stats while I was looking at the lenovo on the box score. Hedo was taking many boneheaded shots early in the game. Especially those wild layups. Hedo is +26 with his presence on the floor and thats it. It doesn't mean he had an impact on the game. The Magic sure didn't lose much points with him in it..thats all.

Relax FRIEND, and watch this Guy :

quote:

quote:

BUDDY, thats what I saw saying. I'm not that blind Echo. I saw the other stats while I was looking at the lenovo on the box score. Hedo was taking many boneheaded shots early in the game. Especially those wild layups. Hedo is +26 with his presence on the floor and thats it. It doesn't mean he had an impact on the game. The Magic sure didn't lose much points with him in it..thats all.

lol.. I think someone else got me all riled up and I misread your post!

quote:

quote:

quote:

lol.. I think someone else got me all riled up and I misread your post!

was it me? lol