Sign in to follow this  
MAGICFAN4EVA1

Rasheed Wallace needs to be SUSPENDED for constant technical fouls!

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

YES i agre...sheed gets special treatment. The reffs have been acting like hes a small boy with tarrets syndrome and he cant help it. i saw the reff just saying calm down. but dwight gets a T for saying something once to the reffs after the pounding he takes night in and night out. Sheed is a crybaby biatch. Its lik one of those kids that has to get his way. I but he got suspended from school alot so why not the NBA? Keep hope alive.

oh yah detroit fans in our forum....get of his nutzzz!

Special treatment? Yes, in a negative way. Last year, Rasheed got a technical and the official stated the reason was for staring at him the wrong way. Rasheed got another technical for laughing. Not in the direction of any official. Just for laughing period.

Technical fouls have consequences. These are men, let em play. Personally, I'd like to return to the days where flagrant fouls and hand checking were just considered hard fouls and good D. Why don't we just put em skirts?

quote:
Originally posted by MAGICFAN4EVA1:

Every time he gets fouled he complains to the refs and mouths off to them. give me a break. He whines about every single call against him. He leads the league in Technicals and that should result in at least 1 game suspension. I know that Kobe had 1 flagrant foul every game for 2 games in a row and if he got one in the 3rd game he wouldve gotten a 1 game suspension. It should be the same with technical fouls but make it if u get a technical foul 5 games in a row you get a suspension

I think he needs to be suspended as the biggest crybaby, whiner to the refs ever. He constantly whines, wimpers and cries to the refs.

i still agree. ..... sheed brings the negative treatment on his self. he needs to grow up and just play the game. But i guess its to late for the growing up part.

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi_Master1121:

There is a diffence with Howards fouls and Wallace's fouls. Howard does not foul and Wallace does. Wallace just needs to shut his trap and play. This is the NBA not a high school championship game. Wallace your old news get over yourself.

Howard never fouls?

The difference between Sheed and most other vocal players, is that Sheed is still yelling, screaming and cursing when he's been on the bench 1-2 minutes after a play that angered him.

Frankly, I'm surprised that he gets away with his childish behavior night in and night out. But I also wouldnt want to see him suspended based on knucklehead rants alone.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:
Originally posted by MAGICFAN4EVA1:

Every time he gets fouled he complains to the refs and mouths off to them. give me a break. He whines about every single call against him. He leads the league in Technicals and that should result in at least 1 game suspension. I know that Kobe had 1 flagrant foul every game for 2 games in a row and if he got one in the 3rd game he wouldve gotten a 1 game suspension. It should be the same with technical fouls but make it if u get a technical foul 5 games in a row you get a suspension

I think he needs to be suspended as the biggest crybaby, whiner ever. He constantly whines, wimpers and cries.

Were you talking about Rasheed or MAGICFAN4EVA1?