Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

Why I hate...DETROIT BASKETBALL!!!

If I were Coach Stan the Man I would be advising my players to bich and moan as much a humanly possible...why not? This is exactly what the Pistons do after every single call and it obviously works. It looks like to me that the refs are affraid of upsetting the tyranical Rasheed, or the most underated cry baby in the leage Mr. "Rip City" Hamilton.

Watching the end of the third quarter lastnight I just knew, 100% sure that somehow that call was going to go against the Magic. Its complete BS. How many times have you seen the clock stop and the refs simply...blow the whislte, reset the clock, and start over. However this isn't an option when you know if you over turn that play you will have to fire off a few technicals fouls, eject some key players on the Pistons, then be bombarded with BS from the Detroit loving media. So instead they just screw the Magic and everyone is happy.

Seriously, EVERY SINGLE PERSON WATCHING THAT GAME KNEW THEY WERE NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT SHOT AWAY FROM THE PISTONS regardless of how obvious it. Why not estimate....5.2 seconds?

If I were Coach Stan the Man I would be advising my players to bich and moan as much a humanly possible...why not? This is exactly what the Pistons do after every single call and it obviously works. It looks like to me that the refs are affraid of upsetting the tyranical Rasheed, or the most underated cry baby in the leage Mr. "Rip City" Hamilton.

Watching the end of the third quarter lastnight I just knew, 100% sure that somehow that call was going to go against the Magic. Its complete BS. How many times have you seen the clock stop and the refs simply...blow the whislte, reset the clock, and start over. However this isn't an option when you know if you over turn that play you will have to fire off a few technicals fouls, eject some key players on the Pistons, then be bombarded with BS from the Detroit loving media. So instead they just screw the Magic and everyone is happy.

Seriously, EVERY SINGLE PERSON WATCHING THAT GAME KNEW THEY WERE NOT GOING TO TAKE THAT SHOT AWAY FROM THE PISTONS regardless of how obvious it. Why not estimate....5.2 seconds?