Sign in to follow this  
royce59

Brian hill

we cannot judge brian hill, on this season, i mean the team has progressed since last year (as expected in the maturing process), i believe he has done a good job in getting them into a playoff spot especially with three of the stars being 21 years old - dwight, darko, and ariza, as for neslon he is still young and i believe he will show what he is capable of next season.

we cannot judge brian hill, on this season, i mean the team has progressed since last year (as expected in the maturing process), i believe he has done a good job in getting them into a playoff spot especially with three of the stars being 21 years old - dwight, darko, and ariza, as for neslon he is still young and i believe he will show what he is capable of next season.

No hurt from me. It's just that it is hard to support the statement that the team has progressed since last year. What, specifically, do you see that points to progress?

well, we are actually in a playoff spot, the record is better than last year, and some players are showing real improvement eg ariza, grant is back, and now we have jj redick.

quote:
Originally posted by royce59:

well, we are actually in a playoff spot, the record is better than last year, and some players are showing real improvement eg ariza, grant is back, and now we have jj redick.

It's just a matter of opinion. Last year we had a 36 - 46 record and the team was reasembled in mid season. Last year Milwaukee took the eight spot with a 40 - 42 record. Chicago was seventh at 41 - 41.

New Jersey, Orlando, and Indiana have seven games to go. Unless someone gets hot, you should see the seventh and eight spots going to teams with less than 40 victories.

I'm happy to get to the playoffs but progress is internal. We're making the playoffs because the division got weaker, not because we progressed.

Ariza is showing improvement but the same cannot be said for other players and I place the blame on Brian. His inconsistent rotations and his unwillingness to have players like Darko and Jameer play to their strenghts.