Sign in to follow this  
bro

would Grant Hill be pleased to be coached by SVG?

Eh... Tracy is old news. The poor kid probably won't get out of the first round yet again.

Hill on the other hand, is a fresh wound. Shaq has made a habit of blasting his old team upon arrival to a new setting, maybe he coached Hill?

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

While you are at it, get Tracy some too so he can see what a dominant big man looks like.

well he is being dangerous these days guys heard somewhere that he took up kung-fu from Yahoo Mint..(his name is like this,ain't it?)

Actually, I think its interesting to think about how Hill would have done on this system. I actually think the system would've fit him like a globe. Before I'm bashed hear me out. He would be playing basically Hedo's role, which is playmaker. Even though Hill got many touches with B.Hill as his coach, he wasn't given a green light the way Hedo has with SVG. I think that Hill is more explosive and quicker than Hedo, even at this point. We would be running a lot of Hill/Howard pick and rolls which would give Hill a lot of drives to the bucket and chances to create, which he hasn't been able to do since his Detroit days. I think that it is possible that if Hill had stayed he would be posting Hedo like numbers (numbers, not necessarily fourth quarter impact). He would be the playmaker, and Hedo, Lewis and Nelson would be the spot up shooters in the system. Maybe SVG would have everybody talking about a great Grant Hill comeback to the leagues top players. Maybe...