nabeca

B

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

dil fark? a?mak zor

Especially for you.

You cant manage either languages.

Even with the help of Google.

If you want to write something, write it in English.

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

quote:

dil fark? a?mak zor

Especially for you.

sen

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ClubMed:

quote:

dil fark? a?mak zor

Especially for you.

sen

Can I make a peaceful suggestion? If you don't know the language, don't try to post in here. There are plenty of English speaking threads for making comments. For any English speaking individuals to come into this thread, their only purpose is to cause trouble.

This was not allowed in the Spanish language thread when Arroyo was here, and it should not be tolerated in this thread either.

Grow up, and allow the fans from Turkey the freedom to express their feelings in their native language.

First, we chide them for butchering the English language, which they do because it is not their first language. Then when they attempt to have a thread to communicate to each other in their own language, we bash that too.

The difference between expressing opinion and HATE is when you find reason to criticize and ridicule regardless of what method they attempt to use.

If you don't know the language, go to a thread in your language and express opinions. I've made no secret of the fact that Hedo drives me crazy, and I would be fine if they did not resign him after this season. But that's a lot different than coming into a thread that is not my native tongue just to be inflammatory in nature. Surely we can be better than that. And hopefully the mods will start making sure of it, just as the did with the Spanish speaking thread. They do a good job, and I'm sure they'll do the same here.

And my apologies to the fans from Turkey for putting this long English post in this thread (kind of breaks the premise of my first statement, doesn't it?).

He is doing something called provoking. What he is up to? Dunno.

Btw, it's good to see that someone actually bothering to warn this kind of attitude. Thank you.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

I've made no secret of the fact that Hedo drives me crazy, and I would be fine if they did not resign him after this season.

i really dont know why im still suspicious from positivity of this post. This forum is dragging me to my paranoid lands.

note: mojority of us would be fine if magic not resign him after this season.

quote:
Originally posted by Vellassco:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

I've made no secret of the fact that Hedo drives me crazy, and I would be fine if they did not resign him after this season.

i really dont know why im still suspicious from positivity of this post. This forum is dragging me to my paranoid lands.

note: mojority of us would be fine if magic not resign him after this season.

I understand that.

My point was that expressing differences of opinions is one thing, but to come into a thread to instigate trouble in a language you don't even know is antagonistic in nature against the posters, and has nothing to do with basketball opinions. That is crossing a line of acceptability, in my personal opinion.

Your attitude appreciated Mr Charisma.

Thats why we are still writing in this forum. We know there are many sopisticated and wise guyz around here.

Thanks again

Tum Turkce konusanlara Merhabalar

Ben yaklasik 2 seneden beri Hidayetin basket hayatini takip ediyorum .

Buradaki Amerikali kullanicilarin hepsini ayni kefeye koymamak gerekir derim.

Mr Charisma nickli kullanici , haklarimizin savunucusu olarak ortaya cikmi$.

Iyide yapmi$ helal olsun kullaniciya .

Lewis4thewin denen kullanici ise anladigim kadariyla ya$i genc bir kullanici ve Hedoya bir antipatisi var .

DOM denen kullanici ise sanirim daha oncelerinden bir Turk kullanici ile ortamda munaka$a etmi$ olmali .

Turk kullanicinin kizginligini dile getirdigi tumceleri , bu DOM almi$ , imzasina yerle$tirmi$ , olta gibi aynen ve bir rozet niyetine kullaniyor o tumceleri.

Irkcilik ile Adaletsizlik arasindaki fark cok ince olmali , cogu genc Turk kullanici , maalesef iki olguyu birbiri ile kari$tiriyor .

Sevgiler ve Saygilar