Sign in to follow this  
bringithomerashard

REALLY

Is Pat Garrity REALLY a better option for us at PF than Augustine or Gortat? You have got to be kidding me SVG. If I have to watch Pat Garrity play big time minutes in the playoffs I will go nuts. THIS IS WHAT MAKES US THE MAGIC.

Is Pat Garrity REALLY a better option for us at PF than Augustine or Gortat? You have got to be kidding me SVG. If I have to watch Pat Garrity play big time minutes in the playoffs I will go nuts. THIS IS WHAT MAKES US THE MAGIC.

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

This team looked as if they didn't care about winning, so what could it hurt if we try these guys out? I agree, give Augie or Gortat some playing time now. We've pretty much locked in our playoff spot and our starters don't seem to give a hoot about winning, so it's not like something bad will happen by giving players a chance.