Sign in to follow this  
b2theizzo

New UCF sports website

I hate to self promote, but I'm trying to spread the word. For a long time, rivals.com has had all the best information in regards to the UCF Knights and they were really the only place to get good information. They still produce a great product but ucf.scout.com is now a force. We have inside info, access to practices and updates as far as recruits are concerned. The guys who run jagnation and magicillustrated are mainly in charge of it and are doing a great job, so come by and check us out and see the new and improved UCF website at scout.com.... Inside Knights.

I hate to self promote, but I'm trying to spread the word. For a long time, rivals.com has had all the best information in regards to the UCF Knights and they were really the only place to get good information. They still produce a great product but ucf.scout.com is now a force. We have inside info, access to practices and updates as far as recruits are concerned. The guys who run jagnation and magicillustrated are mainly in charge of it and are doing a great job, so come by and check us out and see the new and improved UCF website at scout.com.... Inside Knights.