Sign in to follow this  
Kaioshen

Game Thread *Magic vs. Cavaliers* 4/5 - Magic Win: 101-86

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

LMAO! You guys should read the Cavs message board game thread, pure comedy lol.

link???

http://cavaliers.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/78710881/m/5471072492

It's so funny! If you think the complainers here are bad.....some people even suggested the Timberwolves are better than the Cavs and that LeBron should get out of Cleveland....LMAO. What makes it better is that our Magic is what is making all these Cav fans run around like it's the end of the world.

I can't wait for the game against the Knick to see how bad D12 is going to come back. If after a bad game he always comes back to destriy the other team I could just imagen what he is going to do to the knicks.

I updated/finished my Stock Up Stock Down (Pg. 19) for anyone who's interested. Weather was terrible here in Brevard for a while, so I had to play it safe and shut down the computer.

Anyway, man.... there's been no sweeter sound this whole season than forcing the Cavs into a position where their ungrateful fans BOOED them.

Like I said in You're Fat, Pat's thread... beautiful.

I think I must have been the only Magic fan at the game. The Q was awfully quiet, not much vocal support even for the Cavs.

It was great getting a first hand look at the Magic. Jameer made some nice plays, Hedo played his usual solid game. And Garrity!! I had to look at him several times to make sure it was really him.

Who was that person masquerading as Dwight???? I expected to see a good game out of him and was really disappointed.

Our rebounding needs some serious work. If today was any indication, its going to give us probs in the playoffs.

All in all it was a great game and win!! Go Magic

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

I think I must have been the only Magic fan at the game. The Q was awfully quiet, not much vocal support even for the Cavs.

It was great getting a first hand look at the Magic. Jameer made some nice plays, Hedo played his usual solid game. And Garrity!! I had to look at him several times to make sure it was really him.

Who was that person masquerading as Dwight???? I expected to see a good game out of him and was really disappointed.

Our rebounding needs some serious work. If today was any indication, its going to give us probs in the playoffs.

All in all it was a great game and win!! Go Magic

thanks for representing our team on the road!

quote of the year (From the Cavs board) after the loss and talking about how to improve this team in the offseason, especially bringing in some offense:

quote:
...I bet Mike Brown could figure a way to turn Michael Redd into Larry Hughes...