Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

Darko: Magic Haven't Used Me Best They Could

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

Our team wants Darko to bust his hump and give 110% in every practice and every game before they give him a prominent starting role. They want him to earn it.

That's in contrast to most of the opinions on the board, which is that Darko will only improve once he gets playing time and consitent time, at that.

With Darko's attitude and how he plays on a nightly basis, it doesn't look like Darko really gives 110%. Doesn't look like he wants to work as hard as he can to earn a spot. It probably frustrates him more knowing he can be effective in the starting lineup without putting in the hard work.

He's a young player and the Magic want to instill a strong work ethic in him. But when you're as talented as Darko is, you typically don't want to give 110%, especially when you're coming off the bench.

Darko would probably flourish on another team that doesn't have coaches attempting to instill a work-ethic culture like we have on our team.

dude you are funny.

he does give 110 every time.he does not get the ball or plays designed for him.

darko is a workaholic .

and you should see some games before you post crap like that.

serbian gangsta rulles!!!

quote:
Originally posted by christophergentry110401:

Maybe if Darko would not be so inconsistant when he plays he would get more time. Sure he has good stretches here and there but other than that he hasn't done match. It doesn't matter to me if he in the low post where he has done good or 15-16 ft fromt he basket he has done well just not enough of those good stretches. As we all know this is his rookie season due to never playing in Detroit so if I were Darko I would just be glad that I have even gotten the expirence that he has gotten because if he was a F.A. coming out of Detroit this summer he wouldn't be getting much money at all.

Just My Honest Opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

Our team wants Darko to bust his hump and give 110% in every practice and every game before they give him a prominent starting role. They want him to earn it.

That's in contrast to most of the opinions on the board, which is that Darko will only improve once he gets playing time and consitent time, at that.

With Darko's attitude and how he plays on a nightly basis, it doesn't look like Darko really gives 110%. Doesn't look like he wants to work as hard as he can to earn a spot. It probably frustrates him more knowing he can be effective in the starting lineup without putting in the hard work.

He's a young player and the Magic want to instill a strong work ethic in him. But when you're as talented as Darko is, you typically don't want to give 110%, especially when you're coming off the bench.

Darko would probably flourish on another team that doesn't have coaches attempting to instill a work-ethic culture like we have on our team.

I think he is way over rated.

Fendi

quote:

"I hope that we can get together with Otis (Smith) after the season and get something worked out and stay here. "

It look to me that Darko is sending a message to Otis Smith, but what is it? Let me guess FIRE BRIAN HILL