Blocks 3

Fouls 5

Steals 2

Turnovers 6

quote:
Originally posted by the_rocket:

quote:
Originally posted by Hoezzz33:

I hate Arroyo when he gets playing time and not I am hating every second of Jameer. .

lol.I feel the same too.It is arroyo if I had to choose one of them

Yeah, but you like to play with elves...

quote:

what don't you understand? or you just feel like saying some smartass comment.

quote:

I hate Arroyo when he gets playing time and not I am hating every second of Jameer.

This is a confusing statement to me...

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

quote:

I hate Arroyo when he gets playing time and not I am hating every second of Jameer. .

lol.I feel the same too.It is arroyo if I had to choose one of them

Yeah, but you like to play with elves...

I don't like dwarfs.

Baseline Blog

By Nick Adams | OrlandoMagic.com

FIRST QUARTER

Welcome Magic fans to Amway Arena for tonight 's game as the Magic face off against the Denver Nuggets to wrap up their home stand and play their last game before the All-Star break.

Dwight Howard wins the opening tip against Marcus Camby to give the Magic control of tonight's first possession. Howard wastes no time being aggressive as he grabs an offensive rebound and puts back a dunk. Keyon Martin scores the first points for the Nuggets bucketing a jumper.

Starting along with Howard is Nelson, Evans, Lewis, and Turkoglu. The Nuggets start Anthony Carter, Allen Iverson, Carmelo Anthony, Keyon Martin, and Camby.

It appears that Howard got Van Gundy's message the other night because Dwight blocks a shot and then dunks again for his sixth point. In the game's first three minutes Howard has six points, four rebounds, and one block helping the Magic to an 8-4 advantage.

It always seems that whenever Howard comes out strong, so do the Magic, and tonight is no different as Lewis takes the ball to the basket strong finishing a layup plus the foul. Lewis converts the three-point play and gives the Magic a 11-6 lead.

Howard blocks another shot and grabs another rebound leadig to an 18-foot jump shot by Lewis. Carmelo Anthony drills a three plus a foul and heads to the charity stripe looking to complete the four-point play. Anthony can't hit as the Magic lead 13-11 at the halfway point in the opening period.

Back-to-back baskets by Iverson and Martin tie up the ballgame at 15 as Stan Van Gundy calls a timeout with 4:44 left in the first.

Nelson scores his first points of the evening on a tough fadeaway jumper but Melo answers with another triple. Cook comes off the Magic bench and nails his first jumper, canning a three-pointer to tie the game up at 20.

It is obvious early that the Magic have nobody who can stay with Iverson and Melo as Melo finishes a pretty move to the basket for his 10th point. Melo and Iverson have combined for 18 out of the Nuggets 24 points thus far.

Anthony nets two more from the charity stripe giving the Nuggets a 28-24 lead as we head under a minute remaining in the first. Howard puts back a Nelson miss with a dunk to give Howard eight points, seven rebounds, and two blocks as the first quarter comes to an end.

End of First: Denver Nuggets 28, Orlando Magic 26

everytime someone posts something 10 clowns reply with some dumbass comment as if what you said was something insane. They always have to get their little comments in. It ruins this forum.

quote:

OMG shard has just dunked

He can and should do that all the time.

He can force the rim better than anyone (besides D12) in the team

quote:

everytime someone posts something 10 clowns reply with some dumbass comment as if what you said was something insane. They always have to get their little comments in. It ruins this forum.

It's not that it was insane, just that what you wrote didn't make a whole lot of sense. Hard to tell exactly what you were trying to say there.