Sign in to follow this  
Fernan (Ponce)

Carlos Arroyo you are the BEST POINT GUARD

quote:
Being called the best PG on this team is like being called the tallest Munchkin in the land of Oz. You're still shorter than 99.9% of the rest of the population

Yeah, I can see you are one of those "Who can't

handle the truth"!!!!! And is blind to the fact that this team needs a make over starting with the coach and it's starting PG (AKA turn over machine AKA the most selfish player on the magics). Like I said the best "PG" on the team.

End of story......

One thing I do admire is the fact that the Carlos fans are very loyal to him. I guess passion is in our blood. I have always been a team fan and not an individual player fan, so I don't know what it's like. But obviously Jameer plays to different rules than everyone else on this team. He is exempt from any kind of action taken against him, which can not be said for any other player other than Dwight. Let's face it BHill is a little coward who doesn't want to upset Dwight. Only cause he is willing to take the last shot doesn't mean he should. Hell even MJ would pass off the last shot if nothing was there. I have gone from a huge jameer fan to a fan who actually dislikes him. I guess smiling when down by 20, never passing, jumping up in the air with no one to pass to, going one on four, and running the clock down while I heave a last second prayer has finally worn me out. I do think Carlos has earned a second chance. Has Jameer?

quote:
Originally posted by Fern1960:

quote:
Being called the best PG on this team is like being called the tallest Munchkin in the land of Oz. You're still shorter than 99.9% of the rest of the population

Yeah, I can see you are one of those "Who can't

handle the truth"!!!!! And is blind to the fact that this team needs a make over starting with the coach and it's starting PG (AKA turn over machine AKA the most selfish player on the magics). Like I said the best "PG" on the team.

End of story......

Geez, Fern, sorry you didn't grasp the essence of my warped since of humor.

The title of the thread is 'Carlos Arroyo you are the best POINT GUARD'.

My point was that every one of our PGs are horrible, so to be called the best of a horrible group does not mean you are a good player.

I expressed no opinion as to the accuracy of the thread title.

So feel free to scrape yourself off the ceiling now.

Guardian,

I've been a magic fan since it all started back in the day when the "catman" Terry Catledge was the stud of the team. When Matty Goukas had no facial wrinkles and or gray hair.... I was a fan of the magic back then... I do like CA and what he can bring to this team and to the community. I was a fan then a fan now and a fan in the future.