quote:
Originally posted by Kramer:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

We wouldn't be able to get Haslem w/o giving up Turk. And I don't want to trade Jameer Nelson, who is only going to get better, for a pg in Andre Miller who is only getting older and worse.

After watching tonight's game, I'd take Andre Miller over Jameer Nelson any day. Heck, I'd give Nelson and an expiring for Miller. We'd win the east then!

word...

throw in a first rounder and they would bite!

Genius! Let's base our ideas off of one game! I am sure the Spurs organization was looking at throwing the kitchen sink to get Jameer after what happened last season...

andre miller is one of the better points in the league. he was the cornerstone of the allen iverson trade. he is uninspired in philly, a change in scenery would do him nice.

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

We wouldn't be able to get Haslem w/o giving up Turk. And I don't want to trade Jameer Nelson, who is only going to get better, for a pg in Andre Miller who is only getting older and worse.

After watching tonight's game, I'd take Andre Miller over Jameer Nelson any day. Heck, I'd give Nelson and an expiring for Miller. We'd win the east then!

So you would like Andre Miller to take 18shots to get 23pts and 11assist to go with 6 TOs. If Miller was on our team yesterday and had them stats with us we wouldve lost. 18 shots for a pg is ridiculous and 6 turnovers isnt good enough for us. Most of all 18 shots from Miller would take shots away from our big 3 Turk Lewis Howard.

he is the second best player on the sixers. because of that, he is forced to be a scoring point. here in orlando, he would rack up the assists, and wouldnt be looking to take the shot. just an observation...