Sign in to follow this  
Hoezzz33

Everyone be easy, Otis is on the right track....

Lastnight we got to see what Rashard can do when he is healthy and accepts the role as the go to guy. Hedo needs to come off the bench. Best sixth man in the league after maybe Ginobli. For this to work we need Battie back, if you dont want to wait a year then make a move for a quality big defender. Third, I like Bogans in the starting line up. He has proven to be a consistent shooter and a guy that does not make many mistakes. Lastly, I think Jameer will come around. When he is under control and trying to get others involved he is great, and don't take it for granted that he can shoot the lights out if necessary. With these moves we would be ready to compete and we would also have one of the best benches in the league.

Off the bench, Turk, Evans, Arroyo, Cook.

All quality players

Hopefully Shard will keep this up and get everyone back on the bandwagon.

Lastnight we got to see what Rashard can do when he is healthy and accepts the role as the go to guy. Hedo needs to come off the bench. Best sixth man in the league after maybe Ginobli. For this to work we need Battie back, if you dont want to wait a year then make a move for a quality big defender. Third, I like Bogans in the starting line up. He has proven to be a consistent shooter and a guy that does not make many mistakes. Lastly, I think Jameer will come around. When he is under control and trying to get others involved he is great, and don't take it for granted that he can shoot the lights out if necessary. With these moves we would be ready to compete and we would also have one of the best benches in the league.

Off the bench, Turk, Evans, Arroyo, Cook.

All quality players

Hopefully Shard will keep this up and get everyone back on the bandwagon.

I agree with you about Turk needs to come off the bench. However Bogans being a starter again im not that sure about. But it will still work only thing is Bogans shouldnt play starter type minutes if he does start cause he gets tired to quick unlike Evans. But i feel like Nelson should step up more in his scoring and take more shots and stay away from the 3pt line when he take his shots. Nelson has a good mid range shot and is a good slasher so he needs to stick with that. Also a good FT shooter too so maybe he can get to line more. Otis would be on the right track IF he moves Lewis to the 3 and give him total control to do whatever instead of just spotting up for 3s. It should be Lewis 1st option Howard 2nd Nelson 3rd Turk 6th man. This will work.

As for the starting sg and pf positions. I would like to fill those 2 positions with hustle players that play good defense. I dont know if Auggie is the answer but it wont hurt to try. Evans is doing good right now so i would keep him there. If were gonna be trading for somebody than we should trade for a Reggie Evans type player. Just defense rebounding and hustling. SO if we had a lineup like:

Starters 9man rotation

34 mins Nelson

29 mins Evans

37 mins Lewis

29 mins Evans

37 mins Howard

Bench

14 mins Arroyo

19 mins Bogans

30 mins Turk

11 mins Foyle

AND STOP SHOOTING SO MANY DAMM 3s AND MORE MID RANGE SHOTS!!!!!