Sign in to follow this  
fishybashi

Magic Lineup 2007-2008

Fishy,

I like your lineup idea. However, as long as B. Hill is coach, I imagine our lineup will be:

PG Jameer/Jameer

SG Hill/Dooling/Arroyo/Anyone but Redick

SF Turk/Turk

PF Battie/Outlaw/Milicic/Ariza in that order

C Howard/Howard/Howard

If we get Vince Carter he would be after Arroyo at shooting guard but before Redick.

I think the situation to repair or get better next year are the pg and sg positions.

yeah JJ is becoming more of a spotlight now. but Grant is way into the latter days of his career. we need someone on that position that can trully open up and space up the floor... JJ in a couple of years, but a bad *** veteran would sufice. (One that actually can still play!)

On the Pg... ummm we have 3 of em... we either get rid of one...which at this point eventhou i like CA and wutnot i would not mind which of them go. as long as it brings atleast an older pg... a la mark jackson back in the days... somebody this 2 kids that would be left in the team can look up to in practices and games whenever he comes in... im not asking for a starter... just some veteran that can still play for both positions... show this kids how to play! lol

sorry... last game was crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy

IMO we should trade Jameer or Carlos inorder to move up in the draft an get a big man. Then in FA we target Steve Blake along with VC. Blake should come in cheap puts up around 10ppg and dishes the ball where it needs to go ie. dwight and vince

07/08 lineup

Prefered Lineup

PG - Blake/Diener

SG - VC/Redick/Dooling

SF - Ariza/Turk(Should be our 6th man)

PF - Milicic/Battie/Big Man we get in draft

C - Dwight/Gortat(Hopefully he comes over)