Sign in to follow this  
richnba

The official Magic Killers thread

All i have to say is this, watching this Lakers game now and you might is well put Ariza on this list cause having him play with Kobe is making his game look way better. Its like Kobe is Jordan and Ariza is Pippen. They are the perfect match. Ariza will be a Magic killer thanks to Otis you dumbazz.

Mo Evans is cummen around if he keeps up playing like he has these last two starts it will eventually relive the pain of loosing Arizer.

The real magic killers are within the Magic! Killer #1

R. Lewis- He is def. not playing up to the hype. Not even close! He has proven to be more soft than velvet. He can not create his own shot. He is not a go to guy when the game is close. We are paying this guy 118 mill over the next 6 years! Hedo is obviously playing better than him at a much lower cost. So he is not only killing the Magic with his play but because of his stupid contrat he is also killing the Magic hopes for the next 6 years.

Killer # 2

J. Nelson- Say whatever you want about Carlos, the truth is that he can do the same thing that Nelson do at a fracture of the cost!! 36 mill for the next 5 years? He is not a true pg, i am starting to believe that JJ's defense is better than his, on top of that he is TO prone. Did i mention that the guy is about 5'7"!! Again because of his contract he kill us twice! Do you honestly believe that another team will trade for him with that contract?? We are stuck with the midget for years.

Killer # 3

This is the biggest killer of all. Otis Smith. Letting Darko and Hill go for nothing is inexcuseable. Trading Ariza for a pair of socks is unimaginable! Over paying Lewis by 50 mill is bafulery. Giving 36 mill to Jameer at the begining of the year instead of having him establish his value was so stupid. Having to stick with Nelson and Lewis for the next 6 years and never be able to see Fran Vazquez (or what ever his name is) play for the Magic....priceless.

Wow serv, I sense a little hostility towards the team man, just take a deep breath,and relese. It will all get better when you wake up in the morning.

quote:
Originally posted by serviviente:

The real magic killers are within the Magic! Killer #1

R. Lewis- He is def. not playing up to the hype. Not even close! He has proven to be more soft than velvet. He can not create his own shot. He is no a go to guy when the game is close. We are paying this guy 118 mill over the next 6 years! Hedo is obviously playing better than him at a much lower cost. So he is not only killing the Magic with his play but because of his stupid contrat he is also killing the Magic hopes for the next 6 years.

Killer # 2

J. Nelson- Say whatever you want about Carlos, the truth is that he can do the same thing as this starter at a fracture of the cost!! 36 mill for the next 5 years? He is not a true pg, i am starting to believe that JJ's defense is better than his, on top of that he is TO prone and is about 5'7"!! Again because of his contract he kill us twice! Do you honestly believe that another team will trade for him with that contract?? We are stuck with the midget for years.

Killer # 3

This is the biggest killer of all. Otis Smith. Letting Darko and Hill go for nothing is inexcuseable. Tradin ariza for a pair of sucks is unimaginable! Over paying Lewis by 50 mill of his real value is bafulery. Giving 36 mill to Jameer at the begining of the year instead of having him establish his value was so stupid. Having to stick with Nelson and Lewis for the next 6 years....priceless.

Nelson 11pts 8assist 1TO 5 Rebs whats the problem now? Hes defense, ok who else defense on this team isnt fukked up. Turk let Melo drop 32pts on him. 8/1 TO/A ratio tonight thats fukking good. Less mistakes tonight and more setting his teammates up. What do you want?

Beside loosing the game,and the refs kinda giving it away, I think the Magic played a heck of a game,Shard was hittin 3's and jumshots,Turk was doin his thang, Meer protected the ball well and distibuted,D12 was Avg. D12, Mo, Bogo,Dooling did there jobs I was pleased with the game just not the outcome.

I am not talking about Nelson because of tonights game. He had a solid game. What i am taking about is that time will prove that he is not worth that money and we will be stuck with him. This is is 4 year in the league it is what it is and if you think that he is worth 36 mill i must disagree with you. I am taking about the Magic killers for the next 5 to 6 years! Forget tonights game its already over. Tomorrow we still are going have: Nelson, soft a-- Lewis, and Otis.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

So we can keep track of all the glorious magic killers, ill update the list as you post them. From this game alone:

Anthony Carter

Jannero Pargo

Smush Parker

Andres Nocioni

Ben Gordon

Luol Deng

Lamar Odom

Morris Peterson

Antwan Jamison

Mo Williams

Josh Smith

Eddie Jones

Joe Johnson

Sean May

Mike Miller

Stephen Jackson

Corey Maggette

Emanuel Ginobili

Brent Barry

Charlie Bell

Magic Killer (n) - players that aren't necessarily top all-stars or possibly even nobodies that score unusual amounts of points against the Orlando Magic NBA basketball team

"Phoenix Suns & Detroit Pistons Teams"

any sg or pg can be a magic killer this seasion.

also barboso had his career high by far against us early in this season.

lol JJ wont be a magic killer because if he ever even GETS ON THE FLOOR against us once traded were just going to attack him isolation until he sits down....hes THAT bad at defense.