Sign in to follow this  
edolhon

Who wrote the plays for this offense?!?!

Is it me, or does this team constantly run the same plays all the time? I love this team, but we cannot score if our lives depended on it!

The play is either a pass to Howard in the post 15 feet from the basket and pass to guys who cannot hit water if they fell out of a boat.

There is the pick n roll at the three point line with of all guys Dwight that the ball handlers never use the pick correctly or even look at the roller for an open pass.

The third is the isolation play with guys who cannot shot or are having at the time horrible shooting nights?!?! When the offense or the ball is not moving, run an iso.

My absolute favorite favorite though is the 25 foot three point shot, run out the clock play to end each, quarter, half, and game by everyone's favorite guy, Jameer Nelson.

Am I wrong about our offense?!

Is it me, or does this team constantly run the same plays all the time? I love this team, but we cannot score if our lives depended on it!

The play is either a pass to Howard in the post 15 feet from the basket and pass to guys who cannot hit water if they fell out of a boat.

There is the pick n roll at the three point line with of all guys Dwight that the ball handlers never use the pick correctly or even look at the roller for an open pass.

The third is the isolation play with guys who cannot shot or are having at the time horrible shooting nights?!?! When the offense or the ball is not moving, run an iso.

My absolute favorite favorite though is the 25 foot three point shot, run out the clock play to end each, quarter, half, and game by everyone's favorite guy, Jameer Nelson.

Am I wrong about our offense?!

I really don't think we have offensive plays. Oh, we may have a few coming out of a time out...and most of the time those don't work, or we turn it over. Look at what we run, and then look at the other teams. We're a joke.