Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD * Magic vs. Jazz * Dec. 21st

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Turk:

Some of you telling dont blame 1 or 2 guy , it was teams fault ,sorry but that s not true for this game ...

With the current situation Jameer does not deserves this team especially as a starter ,it s not about his TO's ,bad defense etc ,he s hopeless atm ,it s something mentally ,he does not care about team what i see ...

and also Rashard ,i know he s new in this team ,not playing on his position and yes players can have off nights ,but he s totaly lost atm , once ago he was defending maybe he was soft but he was showing some effort but not now and like Nelson he s pushing nonsens on the offensive side...

these 2 guys needs to rebuild their concentration and stuff must help them to regain their confidence after this night for future...

cant blame SVG much couse i believe he s trying best to win with the roster on his hand , except one thing , that s team's physical condition , we are watching Magic's games , every team feels better against Magic and build confidence strongly ingame to win ,especially on the 2nd halfs couse players are in bad condition so they cant defend ,and if you cant defend no matter how much you hit the basket,opponents finding more easy baskets than you everytime ...that makes team nervous and struggling starts.

Shortly SVG and stuff have to find a solution for the current situation or unfortunately we might not see the playoffs ,sad but true ...

I know it s early to loose hopes ,nothing lost atm but team have to show us some light for the upcoming games , maybe not the Boston one but next 3 games ...

Okay, then. I'll blame one player. Keyon Dooling. He wasn't in the game, the Magic played well. He was in, they sucked, end of story! Replay the third quarter of the game isolated if you don't believe me, your eyes, whatever. I'm still too sick to get any more exact than that. SVG should play him exclusively at the 2, keep him AWAY from the 1 for the love of Christ. I mean it's almost his birthday and everything, SVG, it's the least you could do.

Then all 15 guys need to look in the mirror and then physically commit to playing defense with effort for 48 minutes, instead of just verbally committing to it. Just effort, I'm not even looking for execution yet. Hopefully that'll come with time but beggars can't be choosers right now.

That's it. A smarter rotation by SVG and steady defensive effort by the players. Those two things alone would make the Magic look like a top four seed in the East again because they sure don't look anything like that right now.

That's all. I'm frustrated. I'm out.

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

The only difference between this Hedo and Hedos of the past is that this one is getting almost 38mpg and is running the offense more often than not. It isn't like he suddenly improved his game, it's the same game, just more emphasis on it.

Hedo getting a hundred touches a game is not winning games for us... Dwight and Rashard were winning games for us in our spectacular start... lately, it's been the Hedo show for better or worse and it has not been producing wins.

***?? now you blame Hedo who played better with Howard??? If your pg cant do anything except TOs and your 118 mil. $ man doesn't want to ball much... of course Hedo'll get a hundred touches!!!

Nelson will always be just a street ball player that lacks discipline. As our point guard and team captain though, thats like walking on thin ice for the rest of the team. So when he doesn't want to play, his team will more likely follow his path. This is not good. The players will just have to grow up or coaching will have to make adjustments, or combination of both until they find the answer. I guess their will to win should get better after the all-star break, when it's closer to playoffs. But until then, they know they already have a solid spot in the East for awhile. Eastern conference just sucks, only 3 competitive teams and thats if you want to count the Orlando Magic. Hah