Sign in to follow this  
clarkn1237

We need a Good Trade Otis!!!!

Come on are you guys serious? Number one I seriously doubt that the Kings would be willing to give up Artest for a combo of Bogans, Garrity and or Carlos/Dooling. I said it before it seems like everyone on here thinks we can trade something for nothing.

Artest still has value, so they could prob get more from someone else. We would have to give up Nelson or Hedo I think for the Kings to listen.

I'm still sticking with my Kidd trade offer, it makes us a lot more appealing than Artest. Plus management would never go for a guy like Artest with all his baggage. We took one guy like this before, Stevie Franchise and look what happened, were not going to make the same mistake twice.

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:
Originally posted by clarkn1237:

No, we don't trade JJ, this would give JJ more playing time. And Jameer and Turk would be the center pieces of the trade, we throw in 1 or 2 to make it work, Bogans, Dooling, whoever.

This trade helps us BIG time!! Kidd is a true pg who can do everything, run the team, shoot, rebound (something no one else on the team can do rather than Dwight). Plus he can defend, come on how does he not help us?

And you can't tell me that a starting line up of, Kidd, Dwight, and Lewis isn't scary. I think we keep JJ heck he starts if we throw Bogans in the deal, we saw last night what he can do with decent playing time. I'm convince now that Jameer is not the answer, I like him but I take Kidd anyday over Jameer.

And we all know how streaky Turk is, right now his value is sky high,we never know when he's gonna go back to being his old self, 1 good game outta every 4 or 5. You gotta entertain the idea if teams are interested.

You'd really trade Nelson, Turkuglu, Bogans and possibly more to get Jason Kidd and nothing else? Seriously? That leaves you with one hell of a team alright.

Agreed, besides they want a good young, expiring contract and a 1st round pick.

quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:

No, we don't trade JJ, this would give JJ more playing time. And Jameer and Turk would be the center pieces of the trade, we throw in 1 or 2 to make it work, Bogans, Dooling, whoever.

This trade helps us BIG time!! Kidd is a true pg who can do everything, run the team, shoot, rebound (something no one else on the team can do rather than Dwight). Plus he can defend, come on how does he not help us?

And you can't tell me that a starting line up of, Kidd, Dwight, and Lewis isn't scary. I think we keep JJ heck he starts if we throw Bogans in the deal, we saw last night what he can do with decent playing time. I'm convince now that Jameer is not the answer, I like him but I take Kidd anyday over Jameer.

And we all know how streaky Turk is, right now his value is sky high,we never know when he's gonna go back to being his old self, 1 good game outta every 4 or 5. You gotta entertain the idea if teams are interested.

You'd really trade Nelson, Turkuglu, Bogans and possibly more to get Jason Kidd and nothing else? Seriously? That leaves you with one hell of a team alright.

Agreed, besides they want a good young, expiring contract and a 1st round pick.

No smart guy I'm not trading all those guys, I trade Hedo and Nelson straight up for Kidd yeah. I've already stated what our lineup would look like.

Kidd/Arroyo

Redick/Dooling

Shard/Evans

Webber/Brown via free agency/Cook/Garrity

Howard/Foyle/Augustine

I've said it before, people on here want an all-star trade and not give up anything. Hedo's the only guy with trade value right now, and Nelson isn't the solution at the point, maybe a backup, not a starter. If we had Kidd I think were automatically a Finals contender.

Seriously, you think that a lineup of Nelson, Artest, Shard and Dwight, is better than Kidd, Lewis and Howard? I'll take the later thankyou very much.

quote:

No smart guy I'm not trading all those guys, I trade Hedo and Nelson straight up for Kidd yeah. I've already stated what our lineup would look like.

Kidd/Arroyo

Redick/Dooling

Shard/Evans

Howard/Foyle/Augustine

I've said it before, people on here want an all-star trade and not give up anything. Hedo's the only guy with trade value right now, and Nelson isn't the solution at the point, maybe a backup, not a starter. If we had Kidd I think were automatically a Finals contender.

Seriously, you think that a lineup of Nelson, Artest, Shard and Dwight, is better than Kidd, Lewis and Howard? I'll take the later thankyou very much.

Why would NJ want Turk when Richard Jefferson is having his best year as a pro?

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

Kidd/Arroyo

Redick/Dooling

Shard/Evans

Howard/Foyle/Augustine

Cause there bench sucks. Turk can get alof of minutes off the bench and playing some pf.

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

Kidd/Arroyo

Redick/Dooling

Shard/Evans

Howard/Foyle/Augustine

Cause there bench sucks. Turk can get alof of minutes off the bench and playing some pf.

as I said kidd trade is impossible.only way they trade kidd for a big man or another good pg(which is so hard to find)

quote:
Originally posted by Big L:

Shelden Williams is still out there!

Still only getting about 12 min a game with Atlanta. Make it happen Otis.

He or Zaza would be great. Make it happen, Smack.

What you think about this trade?

Turk + Dooling + Garrity for AK47 and Almond or Fesenko

That would bring us a good defender at the forward position.

Our team would look like this:

Nelson/Arroyo

Bogans/Redick

Lewis/Evans

AK47/Cook

Howard/Foyle

Im watching this Nuggets vs Rockets game and Karl has completely took J.R. Smith out of his rotation. You look at Smith on the bench and he doesnt look happy at all. Now i know hes been known to be a headcase but the guy has talent. We could really use him to start at the 2 for us and let him grow with Howard since their both 22 yrs old. So if Smith is at the 2 i would want to move Lewis to the 3 and take Turk out of the starting lineup to give us some bench scoring. Turk will still get 30+ mins. I just thought we should take Turk out cause you dont want to have all them scorers in the same lineup so 1 of them has to play a backup role. Bogans can back up Smith. I chose Smith over Bogans because Smith is more all around player than Bogans is and he can shoot 3s good. He can slash to the basket and thats something we dont have in most of our players, the ability to slash to the basket. Only problem is now we have to fill the pf position so possibly a trade for someone. Next year we should be fine with Battie coming back and letting Gortat show what hes capable of. Smith has talent and we can get him now by trading Redick or somebody. Hes not playing now and he should be but you know in Denver its the Melo and Iverson show there. We could run a 9man rotation. We already know what Bogans and Turk will give us off the bench. This gives Arroyo some actual scorers to go to in that 2nd unit. So when the starters are out we can keep on scoring. Everybody play a certain amount of minutes so nobody gets over worked. This gives us more balance and bench scoring.

Starters

Nelson

Smith

Lewis

Pf

Howard

Bench

Arroyo

Bogans

Turkoglu

Foyle

quote:
Originally posted by matthi3205:

What you think about this trade?

Turk + Dooling + Garrity for AK47 and Almond or Fesenko

That would bring us a good defender at the forward position.

Our team would look like this:

Nelson/Arroyo

Bogans/Redick

Lewis/Evans

AK47/Cook

Howard/Foyle

I like this idea but theres only 1 problem, AK47 already stated that he just wants to play small forward nothing else.