Sign in to follow this  
jrrocky

TheGodFather is the Man!!

I read one thread on their board and it was extremely tiresome. They clearly have some informed members over there...too bad they have to put up with the others like the RedLion guy.

Geez...that guy would be so gone from this board already if he wasn't so entertaining!

And so far everyone you have sent has been unsuccesful,and has not created any attention nor bothered any heatfan whatsoever.Wich is the reason why i say you people are lucky to have me here.

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

And so far everyone you have sent has been unsuccesful,and has not created any attention nor bothered any heatfan whatsoever.Wich is the reason why i say you people are lucky to have me here.

hahaha, that is big lie again redlion. you like to lie a lot don't you. you know dang well that the ATK has detroyed you and just a few people back in july got you down and taught you a lesson. it was fun. magic fans, this is for real....the little lion got told.

quote:
hahaha, that is big lie again redlion. you like to lie a lot don't you. you know dang well that the ATK has detroyed you and just a few people back in july got you down and taught you a lesson. it was fun. magic fans, this is for real....the little lion got told.

yeah you people really brought me down...look at me i feel bad----->icon_smile.gif