Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD...Magic vs Nuggets...We lose 111-101

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

So honestly, you think Arroyo or Diener should be starting?

Secondly, I am not doing anything because the organisation doesnt listen, coming on to a message board and posting about is going to make NO difference at all!

to answer your question, yes I think Diener should be starting as he can do his job (being a PG) better than the other 2. After that I'd play whoever is hotter of Arroyo/Nelson and insert Nelson if we need clutch shooting if Travis D. isn't shooting it well.

Over the long run, you'd see Travis Diener be more consistent.

As to the second part, when I came to the forums a month ago, only about 20-30% max had doubts about B.Hill. Now I'd say over 90% on this board can see he's the biggest obstacle for the team's progress. Was it because of me? I dunno.. and I can't prove it, but the important thing is people have started to open their eyes, so I feel I've accomplished something.

The boards by themselves don't help. But if everyone reading them started calling the Magic, went to the games and expressed their discontent, don't you think the chances for a coaching change could improve?

That way they'll at least see he's not re-connecting with the fans at all (the reason he was hired)..

cheers

Definitely, I agree that being proactive in contacting the organisation etc is the way to go but I dont think constantly talking about it in every thread is helping, I am glad you are passionate about the Magic and you have a right to be, much like everyone else!

With regard to Jameer/Diener/Carlos, do not assume just because I have a Jameer sig that I am a "homer", I like his attitude and I personally think he is our best option at PG because Diener is nowhere near NBA starting level, he can shoot there is no doubt but apart from that he is a backup, he should get more minutes but personally I would play Carlos ahead of him!