Sign in to follow this  
timtim

Will I not get any FSN games?

I live in Jacksonville. So far, every FSN game has been listed on the TV guide channel and in the paper as being on, and none of them have. So I've been watching the streams online. I understand that this is because the cable company here didn't subscribe to the Magic game. My question is, does this mean they didn't subscribe to ANY of the games all year, or will we get some of of FSN games?

Thanks

I live in Jacksonville. So far, every FSN game has been listed on the TV guide channel and in the paper as being on, and none of them have. So I've been watching the streams online. I understand that this is because the cable company here didn't subscribe to the Magic game. My question is, does this mean they didn't subscribe to ANY of the games all year, or will we get some of of FSN games?

Thanks

Good question. There is a thread actually at the top of this forum with a bunch of info relating to this ordeal although it is pretty hefty you may be able to find some info there. In some areas though to my understanding just having FSN isn't enough that FSN needs to make some type of arrangement to show the games in your area or something like that.