Sign in to follow this  
HEMAN85

To B Hill And Magics Fans

What i dont understand is that if BHill sends Arroyo into the game and he misses two shots,he goes back to the bench.While Jameer spends the night making turnovers and shooting when hes not supposed to coach Hill lets him play like nothings happening.I dont know what are the business between these two at the lockers.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic31:

So who do we want at point gaurd. In the begining of the year we couldn't decide who was better. Now people don't want Jameer or Carlos (most people anyways).

Personally, I think we need to give Travis Deiner more pt. before we can do anything. Then I would use Carlos because Jameer is in a slump. I don't see what Carlos did for us to think that he needs to be traded away. Someone please refresh my memory.

The only thing Meer and Los have done is play like the coach wants them to play. Not like they can naturally succeed at. I am not sure what Carlos did do go to the bench like this. He was playing better, not great, but good enough. BUT if we keep winning with the current lineup so be it.....

What we really need is more freedom for the points, or maybe a new coach.

Is this thread for real??? Seriously quit posting the same topics over and over, if you want to talk about Carlos do it one of the other 10 threads currently open