Sign in to follow this  
The Letter J

Video of Dwight Howard's kiss the rim dunk and other dunks he didn't get to perform

I don't know if you guys have gotten a chance to see this yet. It's a vid from Dwight warming up before the dunk contest last weekend. It shows his kiss the rim dunk along with a reverse alley oop where he hits his head on the rim along with other dunks you probably haven't seen him do. Enjoy.

I don't know if you guys have gotten a chance to see this yet. It's a vid from Dwight warming up before the dunk contest last weekend. It shows his kiss the rim dunk along with a reverse alley oop where he hits his head on the rim along with other dunks you probably haven't seen him do. Enjoy.

Oh my goddddd those dunks are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!

and you're telling me he didnt win. Thats Bull Sh**, But lets be realistic he didnt choose the dunks he should off started with. If that wasnt the case he would off sweep the contest for sure. Its not the greatest B.ball player in the world's fault or nique etc. he just didnt make the right choice of dunks to start with and secure him self in the finals. And that 12.6 touch up the backboard , well umm not impresive being tha fact that hes almost 7 feet, that maybe the reason for the low score on that one, but ill bet anything he will win next year.

quote:
Originally posted by rarlequin:

Oh my goddddd those dunks are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!

and you're telling me he didnt win. Thats Bull Sh**, But lets be realistic he didnt choose the dunks he should off started with. If that wasnt the case he would off sweep the contest for sure. Its not the greatest B.ball player in the world's fault or nique etc. he just didnt make the right choice of dunks to start with and secure him self in the finals. And that 12.6 touch up the backboard , well umm not impresive being tha fact that hes almost 7 feet, that maybe the reason for the low score on that one, but ill bet anything he will win next year.

You're contradicting yourself a bit here. You say it is BS that he didn't win, then you say his sticker dunk isn't impressive? You and the three "8" judges are the only ones saying that.

Thanks to "The Letter J" for a great first post.

I especially liked the scenes of Howard practicing in the darkened gym with the black tank top. Reminded me of Shaq's first scenes in "Blue Chips."