Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Dicussion, Predictions, and Strategies on Our Opening game?

Well our first game...seems like a simple one....but guess what... It's Not!

Remember last year? We lost the back the first meeting at Atlanta and the back to back against atlanta....3 games that would have kept us out of the path of meeting Detroit in the playoffs. A season series that ended 1-3....us being the one game winner and loser of the series. .:'"Sad"':.

Back to the point, these players know they are capable of beating us anytime in any building. Atlanta Hawks have maturing and developing players such as Josh Childress, Josh Smith, Joe Johnson, and Zaza Pachulia. With some of these players being Magic Killers, this won't be a simple win.

Last regular season, these games were close except for the one blowout win we were victorious in..the only game I attended that year.

With the new additions that we have right now, the loss of negative influences and coaching, the gain of defense from the signing of a player kept on a bench, and the capability of having different starters will assist us in this game?

You tell me. I predict we start the game with adrenaline and end up losing off "ANOTHER" Joe Johnson game winner..."sad". We took two of those last season..ouch. Although, if I turn on my Magic energy, I foresee us winning by somewhat 50pts.

Well, to sum it all up, we need to take into consideration that not all the simplest games are not that simple. I hope that the Magic look into this thread if it explodes with ideas and strategies.

Go Magic!

Give me some prediction you guys.

Well our first game...seems like a simple one....but guess what... It's Not!

Remember last year? We lost the back the first meeting at Atlanta and the back to back against atlanta....3 games that would have kept us out of the path of meeting Detroit in the playoffs. A season series that ended 1-3....us being the one game winner and loser of the series. .:'"Sad"':.

Back to the point, these players know they are capable of beating us anytime in any building. Atlanta Hawks have maturing and developing players such as Josh Childress, Josh Smith, Joe Johnson, and Zaza Pachulia. With some of these players being Magic Killers, this won't be a simple win.

Last regular season, these games were close except for the one blowout win we were victorious in..the only game I attended that year.

With the new additions that we have right now, the loss of negative influences and coaching, the gain of defense from the signing of a player kept on a bench, and the capability of having different starters will assist us in this game?

You tell me. I predict we start the game with adrenaline and end up losing off "ANOTHER" Joe Johnson game winner..."sad". We took two of those last season..ouch. Although, if I turn on my Magic energy, I foresee us winning by somewhat 50pts.

Well, to sum it all up, we need to take into consideration that not all the simplest games are not that simple. I hope that the Magic look into this thread if it explodes with ideas and strategies.

Go Magic!

Give me some prediction you guys.

I predict another 30 pt opening game win by the Magic.

Dwight- 24pts 13rebs 4ast 2blk 1stl

Shard- 28pts 7rebs 3ast 1blk 0stl

Ariza- 12pts 7rebs 4ast 1blk 2stl

Hedo- 16pts 4rebs 4ast 0blk 1stl

Jameer- 16pts 3rebs 7ast 0blk 3stl

Dooling- 8pts 3rebs 5ast 0blk 2stl

JJ- 12pts 2rebs 5ast 0blk 1stl

Gortat- 6pts 5rebs 2ast 2blk 1stl

Foyle- 4pts 3rebs 1ast 1blk 0stl

Battie- 12pts 5rebs 3ast 1blk 0stl

Arroyo- 10pts 2rebs 4ast 0blk 1stl

Bogans- 4pts 1rebs 1ast 0blk 1stl

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

I predict another 30 pt opening game win by the Magic.

Dwight- 24pts 13rebs 4ast 2blk 1stl

Shard- 28pts 7rebs 3ast 1blk 0stl

Ariza- 12pts 7rebs 4ast 1blk 2stl

Hedo- 16pts 4rebs 4ast 0blk 1stl

Jameer- 16pts 3rebs 7ast 0blk 3stl

Dooling- 8pts 3rebs 5ast 0blk 2stl

JJ- 12pts 2rebs 5ast 0blk 1stl

Gortat- 6pts 5rebs 2ast 2blk 1stl

Foyle- 4pts 3rebs 1ast 1blk 0stl

Battie- 12pts 5rebs 3ast 1blk 0stl

Arroyo- 10pts 2rebs 4ast 0blk 1stl

Bogans- 4pts 1rebs 1ast 0blk 1stl

YEAH!!! i love it when we score 152 pts!!!! lawl...