Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

AK-47 anyone? (Andrei Kirelinko) I think

AK-47 has publicly stated that he wants out of Utah. He called Jerry Sloan system a "robot" system, meaning that it's more of a run this play run that play rather than jus free lance sometimes. He's best suited for an uptempo style which we now have. Have you guys ever seen Andrei on both sides of a fast break?! the kid can really block shots and clean up around the basket.

I would take a serious look at him, only because he's cheaper than Marion and is more realistic.

What do you think?

Oh and here is a clip that may make some of you guys change your mind about rejecting this one icon_wink.gif

AK-47 Mixed Tape- Buckle up

AK-47 has publicly stated that he wants out of Utah. He called Jerry Sloan system a "robot" system, meaning that it's more of a run this play run that play rather than jus free lance sometimes. He's best suited for an uptempo style which we now have. Have you guys ever seen Andrei on both sides of a fast break?! the kid can really block shots and clean up around the basket.

I would take a serious look at him, only because he's cheaper than Marion and is more realistic.

What do you think?

Oh and here is a clip that may make some of you guys change your mind about rejecting this one icon_wink.gif

AK-47 Mixed Tape- Buckle up