Sign in to follow this  
ibonedteribell

Arena half empty Magic-Kings game, what were most important causes

Also, the NCAA tournament could be a factor. Lots of good games going on. I could see some people skipping out on next fridays matchup w/ the nets to watch the gators play.

quote:
Originally posted by magicfreak#1:

Not only is coach Hill's Style to loose more games than he wins, but also it is very boring, which "boring" I could probably put up with If we won, and I am talking better than 500 too.

I mean maybe If we ran the ball a little. Or played our exciting young players, diener, JJ, Darko, Ariza, Play a style of ball that brings energy, we might be able to put up with 500% winning but we can't even get that.

As for fans boycotting because the team plays 1000% better without arroyo I say good ridance, I can't stand players who go out to pad their stat sheet instead of playing team basketball. these people need to go find a real b ball player to Idolize, If this a player has to be puerto rican for them to watch then there is tony parker, plays for the spurs, why don't they all move to San antonio, and when we get a new coach and when we start winning we will fill the seats with real orlando magic fans, who like team basketball.

I See you love Carlos a lot...lol... But still, People stop blaming CA for losses. Yes he has bad shoot selection, yes he is inconsistant in his shooting, But he has less turnover than most of the team and he is one of the top in free throw %. Also BHill change the style of play and its more uptempo (that how CA likes to play, but since he is bench we won't know how good or bad he would do). FYI TONY PARKER IS NOT PUERTO RICAN. He french or italian. And if the spanish people leave to San Antonio then All you going to have left is old people. Then who is going to build your homes and complex. Whos going to mow the lawn. Whos going to help you in walmark. LOL...just kidding don't take it personal. If your feellings got hurt put a bandage.