Sign in to follow this  
Suquito

Many dreams that have become a nightmare

So the Magic suck even though they might still make the playoffs!

It doesn't matter who is benched or who playes the team sucks. That's the bottom line.

Coming into next year the only untouchable players should be D12 and Ariza. That is it ladies and gentleman.

Starters

Jameer - he is not the PG that will get you to a championship. He reminds me of bench players that can come in the game and score in bunches, but is in the bench when the game is in the final minutes.

Hedo - hot or cold

Hill - let him go for once, maybe his bad luck (injuries) will make the Magic better.

Battie - he does the small things...blah blah blah. He deserves to be in the bench

D12 - going to be a great player, but still has plenty of room to grow as a player

Bench

Ariza - great potential to be a good everynight player. I can even see him playing in a few All Star games

JJ - non athletic player, that can shoot. That alone makes him a good piece to have

Arroyo - can be a decent player, but in the right offense, not this slow down offense. Needs to understand he will never be a superstar in the NBA. If he wants to be a superstar he needs to go to Europe.

Dooling - hot or cold. Some people love him, I don't see anything special

Milicic - needs to develop heart and desire every night. If not he will continue to be hot or cold

Diener - blah blah blah - Garbage despite of his 3 good games

This team has some of the pieces, but is missing many. The Magic have no heart/energy players (Ariza can be it sometimes). I think the coach needs to go and a four/five player trade would help this team.

So the Magic suck even though they might still make the playoffs!

It doesn't matter who is benched or who playes the team sucks. That's the bottom line.

Coming into next year the only untouchable players should be D12 and Ariza. That is it ladies and gentleman.

Starters

Jameer - he is not the PG that will get you to a championship. He reminds me of bench players that can come in the game and score in bunches, but is in the bench when the game is in the final minutes.

Hedo - hot or cold

Hill - let him go for once, maybe his bad luck (injuries) will make the Magic better.

Battie - he does the small things...blah blah blah. He deserves to be in the bench

D12 - going to be a great player, but still has plenty of room to grow as a player

Bench

Ariza - great potential to be a good everynight player. I can even see him playing in a few All Star games

JJ - non athletic player, that can shoot. That alone makes him a good piece to have

Arroyo - can be a decent player, but in the right offense, not this slow down offense. Needs to understand he will never be a superstar in the NBA. If he wants to be a superstar he needs to go to Europe.

Dooling - hot or cold. Some people love him, I don't see anything special

Milicic - needs to develop heart and desire every night. If not he will continue to be hot or cold

Diener - blah blah blah - Garbage despite of his 3 good games

This team has some of the pieces, but is missing many. The Magic have no heart/energy players (Ariza can be it sometimes). I think the coach needs to go and a four/five player trade would help this team.

I'd keep JJ and Deiner, Darko and Augustine also. We just don't know what they can do with any kind of consistent minutes. Everyone else can get the hell out. I am so tired of these underachievers.