Sign in to follow this  
Gamakis

Wake Up Call

Have you guys seen this "wake-up" call advertszement on the Magic's website urging us to buy season tickets??

We how about telling them to go **** themselves, and lets not buy NOTHING until they start winning some games. The nerve the have, those pathetic loosers. And they don't even have the guts to fire one of the arguably worse coaches on the league.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING. MAYBE THEN THEY WILL LISTEN!!

edit language

Have you guys seen this "wake-up" call advertszement on the Magic's website urging us to buy season tickets??

We how about telling them to go **** themselves, and lets not buy NOTHING until they start winning some games. The nerve the have, those pathetic loosers. And they don't even have the guts to fire one of the arguably worse coaches on the league.

edit language

quote:
Originally posted by Gamakis:

We how about telling them to go F**K themselves, and lets not buy NOTHING until they start winning some games. The nerve the have, those pathetic loosers. And they don't even have the guts to fire one of the arguably worse coaches on the league.

Maybe it's time to create a www.fireotissmithtoo.org for not getting rid of B.Hill

weezt0e,

Have your web designer create an advertisement similiar to the "wake-up" call ad on the magic's official web site....

Keep the same generic phone with that annoying ringer but have it display, Wake-up were not going anywhere with Napolean at the Healm!!!

Maybe someone here on the board is good w/ Flash and could make this Happen!!! That Would be Awesome!!!!

A cell phone should be inserted up B. Hill's @$$ so we fans could call him at 002-LATE to micromanage his absurd decisions! This would be the perfect WAKE-UP call as far as I'm concerned.

quote:
]

Maybe it's time to create a www.fireotissmithtoo.org for not getting rid of B.Hill

Otis doesnt have the power to fire Brian Hill. People keep asking him about Coach and he says he stands behind him, but its not his decision at all. I could care less what he thinks of Brian, I dont like Otis either.

quote:
Originally posted by Gamakis:

edit language

LOL, my wife was telling me the team is been half sleep for months on the court, and they want to give the fans a wake up call for tickets, lmao. We won't renew our season tickets for next season. I'll save some good money for other things, vacations maybe....

I just love it how they have Nelson next to Dwight, the way Nelson is playing seeing him there makes me want to close the windown and turn off my computer! This organization is clueless!

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

weezt0e,

Have your web designer create an advertisement similiar to the "wake-up" call ad on the magic's official web site....

Keep the same generic phone with that annoying ringer but have it display, Wake-up were not going anywhere with Napolean at the Healm!!!

Maybe someone here on the board is good w/ Flash and could make this Happen!!! That Would be Awesome!!!!

Great idea..

Have the number of the Magic front office and let them know you refuse paying to see this team lose with Brian Hill.

My concern is that it took Otis 20 games left in the season to get in their faces and say something. I don't have any confidence in the coach, Otis or the organization.

Question. Why does Brian Hill aways try to win the game in the last 59 seconds? Is he just plain stupid??

lol. I thought the wake up call message on the website was for the team to wake up and start playing ball.

Message to the fans: wake up! don't buy season tickets coz you'd be wasting a lot of money!

Message to the Magic organization: wake up and get a winning attitude around here!

I am still wondering how the front office justifies raising prices for next year on a team that continues to play sub par. Wake up call how about refund call. I want money back for all the games the team didn't show up for.