Sign in to follow this  
FRED

Alan Houston to Cleveland?

Well fellas, looks like the Cavs are looking for some veteran leadership. Alan Houston is apparently "planning a comeback" at 36 years of age, just after being forced to retire two years ago from knee problems.

I think he was at his prime when he got injured, don't really know how much a man can really "come back" after a serious knee injury in his mid 30's...for one thinkg, he's most likely to not be as explosive as he once was, IMO.

I wish him the best; he was always great to watch play the game, especially with those Bulls-Knicks rivalries about a decade ago.

What do you think his impact would be in the Eastern Conference if he does make it back into an NBA uniform, specically a Cav's uniform?

Much Love!!!

Well fellas, looks like the Cavs are looking for some veteran leadership. Alan Houston is apparently "planning a comeback" at 36 years of age, just after being forced to retire two years ago from knee problems.

I think he was at his prime when he got injured, don't really know how much a man can really "come back" after a serious knee injury in his mid 30's...for one thinkg, he's most likely to not be as explosive as he once was, IMO.

I wish him the best; he was always great to watch play the game, especially with those Bulls-Knicks rivalries about a decade ago.

What do you think his impact would be in the Eastern Conference if he does make it back into an NBA uniform, specically a Cav's uniform?

Much Love!!!