Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

Yi Confirms Trade Request! (S.I)

quote:
Originally posted by vic110:

**** that kid has skills. I would love to bring him in. Otis give up whoever they want except Dwight, Rashard and JJ.

The rights to Fran, cash and a future 2nd rounder should get them biting

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

quote:

**** that kid has skills. I would love to bring him in. Otis give up whoever they want except Dwight, Rashard and JJ.

star_phenom35:

If that is all it will take then there is no reason why Otis should not at least attempt the trade. But why would they want to gamble on Fran when he did not play for us in the beginning. They might want to get someone else that has actually played and proven themselves in the league.

quote:

quote:

quote:

star_phenom35:

If that is all it will take then there is no reason why Otis should not at least attempt the trade. But why would they want to gamble on Fran when he did not play for us in the beginning. They might want to get someone else that has actually played and proven themselves in the league.

Then that means that they would have to take on salary that they never had while they're already over the cap now and that cannot happen unless there's a trade exeption. This is probably the best deal that they could get at this time. All draft picks worth trading for him are already signed.

Can someone email Otis and ask if he has any interest in getting Yi?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

star_phenom35:

Then that means that they would have to take on salary that they never had while they're already over the cap now and that cannot happen unless there's a trade exeption. This is probably the best deal that they could get at this time. All draft picks worth trading for him are already signed.

Can someone email Otis and ask if he has any interest in getting Yi?

I did not think of that good point. If anyone on this board has any involvement with the Magic please at least get the word out to them. This might be one of the best situations for Yi.

WOW someone on this board is actually siding with me for a change lol... I mean look at it... Yi wants to on a team where he can develop and fit in. He wants a city where there's a fair chinese population. Look at Orlando. There's absolutely no other situation now that he can develop faster in than Orlando.

Everyone's PF spot is booked other than ours. Who on this earth would give up the chance to start next to Dwight Howard in their rookie season. Who would give up being coached by SVG and Pat?

Answer: Nobody!

Orlando's perfect!

Does anyone really know if this kid can actually play NBA caliber ball? And is any good?

In addition, I have a BIG problem with players entering the draft and then refusing to play for the team that drafted them. How would the Magic fans have felt if D-12 had left them high and dry??? There needs to be some harsh penalties for those that enter the draft and then bail out-especially the lottery picks. Hear that Fran????

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

It would take way more than Fran and cash to get Yi. I'm guessing Redick or Ariza.

my point exactly...maybe throw in an expiring contract like an Arroyo...

but Arroyo may announce that he wont play there cuz the hispanic population is low in Milwaukee...