Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Penny was a scapegoat...Hill needed to go!

Penny should be resigned and given another chance to right a wrong he recieved years ago when he was labeled the team cancer for speaking out against an ineffective coach. Penny was right Hill is a clown with a capital C...heck capitailze all the letters...C...L...O...W...N...

Dont laugh I bet Penny is still better than Garrity.

Penny should be resigned and given another chance to right a wrong he recieved years ago when he was labeled the team cancer for speaking out against an ineffective coach. Penny was right Hill is a clown with a capital C...heck capitailze all the letters...C...L...O...W...N...

Dont laugh I bet Penny is still better than Garrity.

I hate to admit it but I came to this conclusion 2 months ago. I feel bad for all the dislike I directed at Penny. Maybe everyone should wear Penny jerseys to a game!

It would be ten years too late. I hated Brian then and could not believe that management waited until the players revolted to make the move. They lack of backbone left the players exposed. It was Inexcusable to not remove an inefective ogre then and the story seems tobe repeating itself.

It became rather easy to blame Penny once he was moved to Phoenix. It's funny to see Nick Anderson hired with the team and him and Dennis Scott honored when they took as much part in the revolt as Penny did.