Sign in to follow this  
el fede

Will Magic make the playoffs this year?

I have coached and played in a very competitive 18 & up league for the last 13 years.

On paper my team looks to be the weakest team in the league but because we always play with heart, never give up, we don't bicker among ourselves and we don't ever get negative... we are in the final game every season and have been the champions 4 of the last 6 seasons.

We shut down scorers that are way better than us because we play team defense... we stop awesome 3 point shooters because we make it hard for them to get the ball... we stop dunkers because we play team defense and stop them from getting close enough to the basket to dunk it.

What it all comes down to is attitude! 85% of success in anything is attitude, and only 15% is mechanics!

Do we (the Magic)make the playoffs???

If SVG, the Magic players, and the supporting fans have the attitude that we can do it... we will make the playoffs, maybe even be division champions!

In his interview Shard talked about team defense... a great team defense can make up for any weaknesses individuals may have in 1 on 1 coverage. Hopefully SVG can teach this team team defense to compliment our obvious scoring ability!

Go Magic... I can't wait to see you streak down the floor and score at will!

All Star scorer? check

Role players developing? check

Playoff experience? check

Better coach? check

Beast of the East? check

Looks like the Orlando Magic are playoff bound!!