Sign in to follow this  
iamthe1_2007

With Darko most likely gone......

Have alot of faith in team. but sorry we in my opinion are not making playoffs. Wouldnt have made it last year if it wasnt fpr Pierce and Redd being hurt last year we started really well but when Ariza went down so did team.

Boston- Better than last year

Detroit- same as always

Cleveland- should make another run for east finals

Milwaukee- better with Redd healthy

Toronto- only scratching surface

New Jersey- in playoffs for sure

New York- getting better with draft trades

Washington- a 5 or 6 seed now with Arenas pushing for MVP next year

Miami- should I say anything but healthy DWade

Charlotte- got better with draft trades

Bulls- giving trouble to Cleveland and Detroit

thats almost every team in the East getting better. You say I have no faith. Believe me I do but im also a realist....

It's not about being a realist ...

Life has many options and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't ...

No man or woman can actually state what is going to happen or not ...

That is why we have BELIEFS...

And I chose to be positive and BELIEVE in our MAGIC ...

No MATTER what .

I Don't doubt your faith ...

But I do doubt your Negativity.

U know Jack I appreciate what u just posted. Im glad u pointed that out to me. But u got to understand Im a Christian and was raised by a minister. I have strong beliefs in many things but the Bible also says bewhare of false prophets and prophecies. Im not a negative person even though I posted negative opinions. Hate negative peeps and dont even watch the news because of all negativity the media spins. Im more or less just venting my frustration with some of the bad moves the Magic are making. But dont treat this as the Magic are a religion cause theyre not. Theyre a basketball team that I love but they cant seem to get anything right with their decision making....But Thank U

I understand ...

and I know it's frustrating...

Just try to keep BELIEVING {NO RELIGION HERE}

AND being a fan ...

For we must all stick together and support our TEAM...

Don't mind me ...

This is what I do.

It's like a calling.

Sorry, it's religion if you ignore the reality of situations and refuse to use your god-given ability to be rational and analyze. Mindless support of foolish moves on the part of the Magic only reinforces such foolishness, and leads to more in the future.

Blind "belief" makes no sense in the context of a basketball team. No sense at all.

No blind Belief here ...

I do not support everything that goes on...

But I do BELIEVE in our team no matter what Happens ...

Whether we're in 1st place or last ...

I'm just a fan .

I know Jack I see ur positive messages all the time. U r my fav poster besides Fendi, Nyce1 and Lil Penny is hilarious.... I wish I can believe as much as u do. But been a fan since inception. Was a huge Penny, Shaq, Nick, DA, Big Ben, T-Mac, GHill fans. Really like JJ and Ariza want to see them make a difference though. I think with the addition of Shard I think it will hinder them. Also we are starting to lose our young core and team. Just hate all the different changes. Thought all we needed was a rising young star or good player like GWallace is all we needed. Cause I think Ariza is gonna be a Star. We will prolly lose him next year....

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

No blind Belief here ...

I do not support everything that goes on...

But I do BELIEVE in our team no matter what Happens ...

Whether we're in 1st place or last ...

I'm just a fan .

Of course it's right to root for our team no matter if we win or not. But we as fans have a responsibility to speak out when we perceive that moves are being made that aren't in our team's best interest.....

Anyhow that's the way I see it.....

agree JTZ. RealGm magic fans are bashing are moves... Did a post on Otis. I mean I want him to be our GM and do whatever it takes to bring a championship but he's making alot of bad moves in my opinion. Maybe it doesnt warrant him losing his job but I mean he needs to think better than what he is doing. I took alot of criticism bout that post but and I think im right on this one. Just sucks cause I rather be wrong and give him benefit of the doubt. But your words sometimes speak actions and your actions sometimes speaks words. But your actions speak louder than your words...

Knappy's prognosis - this is freaky how accurate it will be.

Last year was 40 - 42

BHill gone - team can now play - big upgrade with Van Gundy - result + 8 games on the win side

Dwight playing better in a better system - + 2 games

Jameer better in a better system - + 2 games

Ariza better than Grant Hill + 2 games

Losing Darko - minus 4 games.

Result - 50 and 32. Not bad. Now if we add some more talent - like Artest and he doesn't blow up - we go up to 53 wins.

Darko comes back we win 54 games and we are a contender.

BHill is gone - that makes for a Happy Knappy. Knappy would be happy if Darko comes back, but Knappy knows it doesn't look good, but he still thinks we have a shot.

Otis better be talking to Darko and asking him to give him a few days to try and pull something off before accepting a contract.