Sign in to follow this  
iamthe1_2007

Would this starting 5 bring a Championship to Orlando!

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoMagicFan:

Artest is a badass, but he can play. Hes a good defender, he just needs to stay out of trouble. This would be our starting lineup:

Jameer

Artest

Shard

Darko

D12

Detroit would die against that lineup.

Darko??? You definitely will be admired by JackDaniels, our only bundle of hope.LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Gianto:

quote:
Originally posted by iamthe1_2007:

PG- Nelson

SG- Artest

SF- Lewis

PF- Darko

C- Dwight

From SG down, beautiful line-up.

But would it bring ch'ship to Orlando? NO!.

Simply because lack of a smart-choice-making play-making true-pass-first PG.

I don't think Nelson is a c'ship-caliber-team starting quality PG.

Smart guy!!

There is no evidence about players who are considered cancers to kill team chemisty. One, A lot of Artest teammates think he is a good teammate. (just is a distraction off the court more than on the court) Two, look at the Lakers with Kobe & Shaq fiasco how many Championships did they win. Three, what bout Dennis Rodman in Chicago that gut guy was a homo and it didnt hurt. U just need a good coach to avoid distractions and focus on team not personal issues. I play on an Adult baseball team from ages from 18-50 and ahlf to deal with all sorts of attitudes from bad to primadonnas. You have to put that all aside for the best of the team...

I too think the only weakness is the PG. Not Orlando nor anyone else is going to win an NBA 'ship with Nelson starting. He has to come off the bench so that he is playing against the other team's bench. That is the only way his lack of defense will not hurt us.

But I do not know a way to fix that in the near future unless they go overseas for that one PG that we talked about earlier. He might be one of the best PGs outside the NBA and is better than quite a few IN the NBA.

I would look to trade Nelson in this sign and trade deal instead of Arroyo or Deiner. I would start Deiner and have Arroyo as backup, and tell Deiner that if he takes a shot before each and,everybody else on the team has 2, he had better have a darned good reason like a wide, wide, wide, gaping wide open shot.