Sign in to follow this  
FanSince1990

Bob BLINDerwade or coach Hill? Which of the two is the dumbest?

As the man who was responsible for hiring this loser of a coach back, and the other day laughing off a suggestion Brian Hill would be replaced.. I cannot for the life of me understand why nobody talks about him.

Everything is the players fault, the GM, the coach but what about this man?

Is he a Magic fan, does he care about the team at all? All indicates to me he doesn't.

The Magic don't owe Brian Hill anything, he never got us a title, only 3 straight playoff series sweeps, our superstars weren't thrilled to play for him and the players ousted him. Why is this buffoon of Vanderweide bringing him back? I really think these owners and Brian are good friends and business partners so they have mutual interests, that's why.

As the man who was responsible for hiring this loser of a coach back, and the other day laughing off a suggestion Brian Hill would be replaced.. I cannot for the life of me understand why nobody talks about him.

Everything is the players fault, the GM, the coach but what about this man?

Is he a Magic fan, does he care about the team at all? All indicates to me he doesn't.

The Magic don't owe Brian Hill anything, he never got us a title, only 3 straight playoff series sweeps, our superstars weren't thrilled to play for him and the players ousted him. Why is this buffoon of Vanderweide bringing him back? I really think these owners and Brian are good friends and business partners so they have mutual interests, that's why.

Hey we got swept but at least Brian made game 1 competitive........

U could say his career went to the ****ter when Anderson missed 4 freethrows..........

I wonder how Anderson feel feels about the coach...........

This is like asking who's worse, Donald Trump or Rosie O'Donnell.

What's old Pat Williams doing these days? I bet he's writing one helluva book on this mess. "How to avoid throwing your business down the tubes in 3 easy steps!"

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Hey we got swept but at least Brian made game 1 competitive........

U could say his career went to the ****ter when Anderson missed 4 freethrows..........

I wonder how Anderson feel feels about the coach...........

Well if you call the Magic being up by 20 and then losing, "being competitive".. no point in debating anything further, ROFL

Luckily for B.Hill Anderson bricked the free trhows. Of course the Orlando media and the organization forgot how bad of a coaching job Hill did in that game and the 3 games that followed.

When Knappy told Nick Anderson he needed to help him fire B.Hill he grinned, that might give you an idea of how he feels...