Sign in to follow this  
Frankie Figgs

Why want to get rid of Arroyo??

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

Originally posted by Knappy on July 01, 2007 12:09 PM

I may choose the option - to get the Arroyo fanatics off the message board or to keep them on the message board, but to have them stop with the Carlos BS over and over and over again - sorry he just isn't that good - he has been a career backup in the NBA.

Knappy, I have a question for you, Are you are the owner of this message board? Because, it's my understanding that we are free to write on any topic that we wish to do so. If the Arroyo topics bother you so much, don't read or answer back. You can

Originally posted by Knappy

Rodriguez, I just get tired of the fanaticism over Arroyo - it is annoying - you would think that we have Michael Jordan here - Carlos is not Michael Jordan, but people act like he is.

Jameer isn't Michael Jordan either, but he certainly is not Geryl Sasser - the same that portray Carlos as Michael Jordan also portray Jameer as Geryl Sasser - it is annoying - there is way too much bias for Arroyo - he's not bad, but he is not close to being what people say he is - at least not since he has been in a Magic uniform.

I have repeatedly said that Jameer didn't show much last season nor did Carlos - I want to see another year out of Jameer and I don't think we need both of them.

I get annoyed with people saying Carlos clearly played great and Jameer clearly stunk - you may not be saying it, but others are and they piss me off - so don't take it personally. I'll just speak up as to what really happened - not fantasy.

Carlos was not great last year - he actually was pretty bad and should have been playing behind Dooling and maybe even Diener.

Jameer wasn't that good either.

My friend, I didn

I must say right now that I have decided to not take a side in the Arroyo vs. Jameer thing. I have decided this because I hate them both. They are both selfish ballhogs. I personally think that Dooling is our best Point Gaurd & should start in SVG's new system.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

Wow, must be nice to wear those rose colored glasses that let you see whatever it is you want despite reality.

Knappy, you are hysterical!!!! I'm not an Arroyo fan but reading your posts I can see why everyone here thinks you're nuts! LOL! Last year our point guard and our center, together, commited more turnovers than ANY other pair on any other team. IT WAS EMBARRASING! OUR POINT GUARD is one of the highest TO/ASST ratios in the league! Are you kidding me saying that he had a better season than Arroyo or Diener? You should have being gone along with Brian Hill. You, as many others here, share the same views of Brian Hill. Jameer is not a point guard, period. He's at best a second guard; or should I say, a shooting guard? Just stop leaving "La Vida Loca" and come back to reality. I said that Jameer is a great shooting guard when he plays that position and that's where he should be. He's another shooting guard who's coaches in the NBA try to convert into a point guard. If he were 6'4" I assure you that no coach will dare to move him from the shooting guard position. Actually, I would like to keep reading from you all the non-sense you are. It just makes me laugh. Sometimes we all need to laugh. Thanks!