Sign in to follow this  
Skywise316

The Official J.J. Redick Appreciation Thread

FYI: The past tense of "cast", as in "I'm going to cast people in my play that I'm directing" is still just "cast".

"Casted" isn't anything.

I realised after I posted that it was right but I was unsure what the past tense of cast was so thank you :happypuppy:

Long time Magic fan, and I've always appreciated players who come and go and make a contribution to this great franchise. And JJ is definately one of them.

It was, I imagine definately a tough choice for the front office to trade him for some valuable trade chips from the Bucks (who i'll get to later) and the guy handled it great.

But if you guys think we have it bad losing JJ, the Bucks FO seems to be far worse thinking Ellis/Jennings are the future heh. I've spoken to the odd Bucks fans an they are spewing they lost Tobias Harris, a solid future player and potential 18/8 night type of player. Someone they had pinned their SF future onto, and a position we need to build on with Turkoglu growing more inconsistent. The kid is only 20, plenty of time for developement and in his games for the Magic so far he has done quite well IMO.

He's really good offensively for his age and size. Knows how to back down in the post and shoot the jumper. Needs to get quicker laterally which will help improve his defence, from what I remember seeing of him at the Bucks.

I can imagine Udrih will be a better player with more minutes, something he didn't get at Milwaukee with most of the gametime given to Ellis and Jennings. So hopefully our system will get the best out of him at least for the rest of this season. Deron Lamb could be a good shooter off the bench but has had some injury issues with his elbow in the pre-season so hopefully he is given game time.

JJ coming back isn't something I really thought of but atm I'm happy with the way the club is heading and our backcourt set with Jameer/Affalo (a guy Denver has had to get used to not having).