Sign in to follow this  
Jon

NBA2K24

Anyone got this game?

No much a gamer. Haven’t played 2k since Dwight in Orlando days.

Don't care for that Myplayer stuff. Just curious about the season being a general manager and the gameplay.

I just bought it a couple days ago cause it’s on a huge sale, $20 for the next few days. I’ve played a few times. I love that they brought back “start today” in the my nba mode. Game is harder than I’d like but it’s probably more cause I have a toddler and can’t actually game like I used to. But for $20 it’s well worth the purchase imo

11 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I just bought it a couple days ago cause it’s on a huge sale, $20 for the next few days. I’ve played a few times. I love that they brought back “start today” in the my nba mode. Game is harder than I’d like but it’s probably more cause I have a toddler and can’t actually game like I used to. But for $20 it’s well worth the purchase imo

Start today?

Is my NBA mode where you play as a General manager every season?

1 hour ago, Jon said:

Start today?

Is my NBA mode where you play as a General manager every season?

Yeah, it’s there version of franchise mode or dynasty mode or whatever they’ve called it before in other games like Madden. Start today allows you to take over the season from today’s date with current stats and record. They also have a my nba “eras” which gives you a handful of different basketball generations you can start a dynasty from, like the year before Shaq gets drafted or when Jordan is a rookie, stuff like that. Pretty cool

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, it’s there version of franchise mode or dynasty mode or whatever they’ve called it before in other games like Madden. Start today allows you to take over the season from today’s date with current stats and record. They also have a my nba “eras” which gives you a handful of different basketball generations you can start a dynasty from, like the year before Shaq gets drafted or when Jordan is a rookie, stuff like that. Pretty cool

Yeah I think that’s the same. I never cared for anything else. Just make trades and play each seasons etc. That MYplayer wasn’t for me.

How’s the on court gameplay? That’s my other biggest buying point. Played I think 2020 version and it was crap to me.