Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Pistons

Steve Clifford lit the bench up in the press conference. I'm proud of him.  Clifford said the bench was embarassing.  He said that you can't win with "five guys" everyone must be ready to compete.  He said Terrence ross was fine but everyone else was just awful and not ready to compete.  He said they were capable but weren't ready. He said the bench lost the game. 

He said everything that we wanted to hear with no filter other than the profanity filter.  They played like **** losing to a team that was on a five game skid.  

To be totally honest folks I see this current Magic team winning only 17-20 games this year. The injuries will begin to pile up unfortunately. Some real and some not so real. This is all part of the continual tanking process that we have been stuck in for the last 5 or 6 years.

Just now, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

To be totally honest folks I see this current Magic team winning only 17-20 games this year. The injuries will begin to pile up unfortunately. Some real and some not so real. This is all part of the continual tanking process that we have been stuck in for the last 5 or 6 years.

Calm down. We're not a 17 win team lol

When they beat the Spurs they almost blew a 26 point lead with under 9 minutes remaining. Then the Cavs practically gift wrapped the win for them on Monday night. So even though that was 2 wins they actually felt like losses. I don't mean to seem too negative folks. I am just calling it like it is. Are we really supposed to have complete faith in this basketball team as currently constructed that they will turn things around ?

Just now, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

When they beat the Spurs they almost blew a 26 point lead with under 9 minutes remaining. Then the Cavs practically gift wrapped the win for them on Monday night. So even though that was 2 wins they actually felt like losses. I don't mean to seem too negative folks. I am just calling it like it is. Are we really supposed to have complete faith in this basketball team as currently constructed that they will turn things around ?

No. There's not a turning around that can happen without moves. 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Nothing specific. 

Just very frustrating as a fan to watch this the last 5 or 6 years. I haven't been to a Magic game since 2012. I used to attend about 8 -10 games a season plus the playoffs. It is hard enough to watch this on tv. At least with a tv you can change the channel. Plus at home the drinks are a lot cheaper!