Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2017 Watch the Playoffs Thread!

Nah. Joining the team that beat you is weak. Same thing I thought when LBJ joined Miami won a ring.

You're buying into weak skip bayless ****. There's been a dumb trend of ****ting on the best players in this league for years and then a few years later everyone pushing that narrative flips the script because we have to build guys up, break them down, then build them up again.

Saw this happen with kobe. Then LeBron. I'm not falling for it again with Durant. Just appreciate how amazing he was

You're buying into weak skip bayless ****. There's been a dumb trend of ****ting on the best players in this league for years and then a few years later everyone pushing that narrative flips the script because we have to build guys up, break them down, then build them up again.

Saw this happen with kobe. Then LeBron. I'm not falling for it again with Durant. Just appreciate how amazing he was

I'm not buying into anything because of what some soap boxer said. Cut that **** out man. I'm just old school. I believe when something beats you, you get back up and go at it again. Not join them. I believe that you beat the best to be the best, not join them.

I have my criteria on what i think a true winner is. He got his ring but in my eyes, it's empty.

Kobe never left to join a team that beat him and at least LBJ went back to Cleveland and won one. When he did that, I had much respect for LBJ because that was a tough challenge. KD had no challenge. Dude walked on a stacked team and wins a ring year one.

I'm not buying into anything because of what some soap boxer said. Cut that **** out man. I'm just old school. I believe when something beats you, you get back up and go at it again. Not join them. I believe that you beat the best to be the best, not join them.

I have my criteria on what i think a true winner is. He got his ring but in my eyes, it's empty.

Kobe never left to join a team that beat him and a team least LBJ went back to Cleveland and won one. When he did that, I had much respect for LBJ because that was a tough challenge. KD had no challenge. Dude walked on a stacked team and wins a ring year one. By no surprise either.

Your criteria is weak

Your criteria is weak

Nah you're weak. My criteria is my life. Not everyone gets to walk on to a stacked situation and breeze on by. Some have to persevere. Some have things actually stacked against them and don't sell out to win.

Lol, he just had one of the best statistical Finals of all time.

Never said he can't play. A champion is more than rings and stats. It's heart too.

Nah you're weak. My criteria is my life. Not everyone gets to walk on to a stacked situation and breeze on by. Some have to persevere. Some have things actually stacked against them and don't sell out to win.

On the other hand, he was playing for an organization that traded their 3rd best player (arguably 2nd) to save money, and alongside a point guard that was more interested in getting his shots.

I don't blame KD for leaving. Leaving for GSW might be questionable but he's a grown man and sometimes you should be allowed to take the easier way out. Everyone would move to a better company to improve their life

And he absolutely rocked in these Finals

Never said he can't play. A champion is more than rings and stats. It's heart too.

You can't use Kevin Durant as your example for not having heart. That guy is all heart.

Yeah. You're right. Durant should have spent his career on a franchise that blew up its dynasty in order to maintain low salary figures. He should have stayed on the fourth best team in the league, likely never winning a championship, and endured more narratives about how he wasn't a winner, ultimately being forgotten in this era like a modern day Fat Lever or something. All to appease fans who attach too much morality to sports.

That's what he should have done.