Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Cavs probably gotta move Love or TT? If Crowder starts at SF, James PF, Love will have to play center or be moved. Unless they have plans to bring Crowder off the bench.

Cleveland should move Love

So ross, Augustin, biyombo, Payton, iwundu, Isaac, gordon, Mario, speights, and our player development people are all out in LA training together

This is a good development. Big thing missing over the last few years

Celtics got the superstar, but Cavs got a pretty good deal all things considered. Zizic could crack the rotation from day one, maybe even challenge TT later on in the season. He was phenomenal in the adriatic and turkish leagues. IT replaces Irving on offense pretty well, and Crowder is Korver on steroids, the real 3 and D guy they need to balance the lineup.

I wonder what it would take to get that Nets pick from Cleveland. Fournier and take back JR? dont have much in expiring if that's what they want unfortunately.

I wonder what it would take to get that Nets pick from Cleveland. Fournier and take back JR? dont have much in expiring if that's what they want unfortunately.

Isaac

Isaac

probably. I wonder if they'd consider Gordon and Payton. Do we think Nets will be top 5 pick? still may not be enough to get it done. If we took back something maybe they consider it.

probably. I wonder if they'd consider Gordon and Payton. Do we think Nets will be top 5 pick? still may not be enough to get it done. If we took back something maybe they consider it.

I wouldn't do that. What if Brooklyn picks 6th or something and it ends up being a 4 player draft.

I wouldn't trade isaac either and its not like I'm all that high on him.