Franchero MVP

MAGIC @ PELICANS

Why? They are a better team than we are, and have a better record. Even when we were playing better earlier in the season, we still only beat them by 7 at home without Anthony Davis. The only team that would be embarassing to lose to right now would be the Nets-even the LALA team has had good games against teams like GS. We are that bad.

Right, but we were hoping to be good. If you look at our actual talent level, we should be OK losing to anyone, Nets included. But we thought we'd be playoff contenders.

And the Pelicans roster is egregiously bad, outside of Anthony Davis. Just proves how good that guy is

Right, but we were hoping to be good. If you look at our actual talent level, we should be OK losing to anyone, Nets included. But we thought we'd be playoff contenders.

And the Pelicans roster is egregiously bad, outside of Anthony Davis. Just proves how good that guy is

Maybe its a matter of perspective, but I think they have a very talented backcourt. It's deep at least. I don't think there were many who believed this was a playoff team. I HOPED we would be, but in reality we overachieved last season due to a late hot streak when other teams were shutting it down. No way our ceiling this year was ever going to be greater than last years record, and you need to be at least .500 in the east to make the playoffs.