Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Gamethread :Magic @ Heat

I was just thinking trade whoever for Cousins and let him and Ibaka kill other teams front court. Load em up with shooters. Fugg it.

I'd do it. Cousins is a headcase but at least he only has 2 years left on his contract

Just start Gordon at the 4 and Ibaka at the 5, have Biz come off the bench and trade whoever's necessary for a wing that can create. Get some young shooters like Troy Daniels to fill the roster and play fast

We're just so miserable to watch with our plodding basketball and we can't cut leads because we have very little shooting

I keep saying that Ibaka should be at the 5.... but I have been told that it's a wrong move but P4W... but he also said that we are just bad because our shots are not going in....lol

Again, this roster is unbalanced and has no real makeup besides a crap load of bigs that are duplicates and no wing players because Rob gives them away. Maybe Rob was trying to build a team that the U.N. would be proud of... I'm trying to find something for an excuse

I keep saying that Ibaka should be at the 5.... but I have been told that it's a wrong move but P4W... but he also said that we are just bad because our shots are not going in....lol

Again, this roster is unbalanced and has no real makeup besides a crap load of bigs that are duplicates and no wing players because Rob gives them away. Maybe Rob was trying to build a team that the U.N. would be proud of... I'm trying to find something for an excuse

Again. I never said ibaka shouldn't play at 5 some.

You said ibaka wasn't a 4 which is false.

And yes. We're a better team when our role players make shots. Didn't think i went that far out on a limb there

I think Ibaka is a special player that could thrive at the 4 or the 5.

I think we'd benefit from having a more modern system, with Gordon at the 4 and shooters around him. At least we wouldn't be miserable to watch

The Lakers are pretty fun to watch

I think Ibaka is a special player that could thrive at the 4 or the 5.

I think we'd benefit from having a more modern system, with Gordon at the 4 and shooters around him. At least we wouldn't be miserable to watch

The Lakers are pretty fun to watch

Ibaka would not survive guarding someone like Aron Gordon, the league has a lot of young talented 4s that are too quick for Ibaka. Don't believe me is fine, but watch for yourself when he has to guard one and you might see how much Biyombo or Vic has to fill in to pickup.

Ibaka at the 5 for us is a perfect move, he can stretch 5's at the 3 which gives plenty of room for slashing, pick and pops and screens. Naturally that would leave Gordon to match up the 4''s which won't matter who because he can handle their speed.

• Upvote 1

Look at Gordon, look how quickly he can just go. Ibaka is not that explosive and does not have that "just go" thing (I don't know what to call it) ... Ibaka has to slowly set him self up.

To me the league has a lot of youth, we need to match up as best as possible. Speed on Speed.

Agreed. Have Biz off the bench for whenever we need a little more size and defense