Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

Twolves vs Magic

I'm starting to get deja vu. I feel like I've seen that exact sequence "risky lob, good defense, Fournier rebound and streak out" already this year to cut an embarrassing lead

I'm starting to get deja vu. I feel like I've seen that exact sequence "risky lob, good defense, Fournier rebound and streak out" already this year to cut an embarrassing lead

The Magic are the Jags of the NFL. Get down a ton early, make a random comeback late to just make things look respectable but still lose.

Lavine >>>> Gordon

Really it's Lavine > Payton. And we had Lavine on the board. Lavine needs to get more credit that guy has worked himself into a good NBA player. His shot was a mess in college and rookie year--he's really improved.

Has any player on our team improved as much as Lavine has during his short NBA career? Not so sure.

Really it's Lavine > Payton. And we had Lavine on the board. Lavine needs to get more credit that guy has worked himself into a good NBA player. His shot was a mess in college and rookie year--he's really improved.

Has any player on our team improved as much as Lavine has during his short NBA career? Not so sure.

It's still debated if lavine is any good because he doesn't play much defense and explodes for some scoring here and there but not consistently enough to make up for the defense. Zach lowe had a quote like "if thibs can get him to play even league average defense he might be something"

So is this him turning the corner? Or is our defense just that bad?

I honestly don't know. That's a serious question