Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

Twolves vs Magic

This rebuild failed. We can officially say that. Keep Vogel, fire Rob and start a new one. Or at the very least trade Ibaka for a good PG, or Vuch.

I wouldn't mind that. I like him a lot

I still think if we had a legit PG this team would be drastically different. Trade Ibaka or Vuch for a PG and this roster might gel.

PG/Fournier/Mario/AG/(Vuch or Ibaka whomever you don't trade)

Biz

Green

DJ

Trade ibaka to a team he actually wants to play on

That's the question, what can we get for him? He clearly didn't wanna go from contending for titles in the best arena in the NBA to this. If we could get a legit PG somehow for him I'd be all for it.

What would Payton + Ibaka get us?

Down 22 at home to a one win team after the first quarter... First time I'm saying this, but it's time to fire Hennigan. Trade Vucevic for cap relief, let Ibaka walk at the end of the year and tank this year. High first rounder again and another shot at free agency, this team as constructed is going nowhere

Agreed. I was by Henny's side and even predicted some of his moves ;) but our team doesn't work. The PG and C lack essential skills to play their positions (and the 3 as well if you count Gordon, but he's a 4) and it would be unrealistic to think we could blow it up without firing the GM.

--

Ibaka has butter fingers when rebounding, Vucevic has no bounce. He tries to tap the ball until he can catch it comfortably

UGH

Almost down 20 to a garbage team

The Wolves are better than their record. Wiggins ,Townes, Levine and Dieng are a darn good nucleus. We are a garbage team.

That's the question, what can we get for him? He clearly didn't wanna go from contending for titles in the best arena in the NBA to this. If we could get a legit PG somehow for him I'd be all for it.

What would Payton + Ibaka get us?

I think Portland would love to have a motivated Ibaka. Aminu is pretty much a bum.

We could get Allen Crabbe for him, possibly, even though his contract isn't very friendly (18 per)

These games are unwatchable similar to the first season without Dwight

Might as well put Gustavo ayon out there

It's worse watching this team then last year even. It's horrible. Zero fit, Zero Chemistry, Zero Defense, Zero shooting. It's pretty horrid. Good news is we have a good coach and plenty of trade pieces and a couple young keepers that are worth keeping around (Mario, AG). We don't have to do a full rebuild. I'd keep Biz too.