Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

so we're now the 15th best defense and the 28th best offense.

Wonder how long the ****show goes on for until Henny attempts to make an deal to salvage the rest of the season?

we have a point guard who is a legitimate weapon in transition but we have a team philosophy that is resulting in the fewest steals and the 5th slowest pace. And while I'm not suggesting we change that as our defense is finally rounding into form it does provide a pretty evident example of why our team isn't working properly. Mismatched pieces.

Wonder how long the ****show goes on for until Henny attempts to make an deal to salvage the rest of the season?

I don't know.

Our defense is exactly where it needs to be lately. over the last 4 games we're at a defensive rating of 96. That would be 3rd in the league. The problem is our offense is below "horrible but acceptable" levels. Our offense can be bad. That's ok. It just cant be the 7-59 charlotte strike season bad. It needs to be 2012-2013 Orlando magic level bad.

Am I the only one that got mad when dj said they don't run plays ?! :gortat:/>

they obviously run plays. I think dj is saying they don't run through the plays. They start them then Fournier will go iso or someone will attack their man off the dribble and we go into improvisation mode.

I don't know.

Our defense is exactly where it needs to be lately. over the last 4 games we're at a defensive rating of 96. That would be 3rd in the league. The problem is our offense is below "horrible but acceptable" levels. Our offense can be bad. That's ok. It just cant be the 7-59 charlotte strike season bad. It needs to be 2012-2013 Orlando magic level bad.

Still think Mario/AG at the 3-4 would be better then what's out there now. Put Ibaka at the 5 and trade Vuc and whatever for Knight/Bender.

Still think Mario/AG at the 3-4 would be better then what's out there now. Put Ibaka at the 5 and trade Vuc and whatever for Knight/Bender.

nah, knight just creates more problems. Jrue Holiday is the answer!

nah, knight just creates more problems. Jrue Holiday is the answer!

If he can stay healthy...

Holiday

Fournier

Mario

AG

Ibaka

Is that what your thinking?

If he can stay healthy...

Holiday

Fournier

Mario

AG

Ibaka

Is that what your thinking?

I think you could play Holiday-Fournier-Gordon-Ibaka-biyombo or holiday-Fournier-green-Gordon-Ibaka or holiday-meeks-Fournier-Ibaka-biyombo. or the lineup you have up there.

I think you could play Holiday-Fournier-Gordon-Ibaka-biyombo or holiday-Fournier-green-Gordon-Ibaka or holiday-meeks-Fournier-Ibaka-biyombo. or the lineup you have up there.

I think all those lineups would struggle on offense.

We need some serious offensive help.

I think all those lineups would struggle on offense.

We need some serious offensive help.

nah, a holiday-Fournier-Ibaka lineup would score fine.

I mean, sure they'd struggle, but at an appropriate level. Like Sacramento or Detroit. Not like Philly or us.

nah, a holiday-Fournier-Ibaka lineup would score fine.

I mean, sure they'd struggle, but at an appropriate level. Like Sacramento or Detroit. Not like Philly or us.

Appropriate levels is not what we should be shooting for after 4-5 years of rebuilding.

• Upvote 1