Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

2016 Playoffs Thread

If Curry remains healthy, how many Championships do you think the Warriors win in a row?

They'll get this one, lose a bunch of players, miss it next year, rebuild, win another.

Too difficult to keep the intensity up.

They'll get this one, lose a bunch of players, miss it next year, rebuild, win another.

I think they lose Barnes and Ezeli, replace them with some other guys, take the next regular season pretty lightly and win the title

They'll lose Barnes and Ezeli and maybe Speights to free agency and possibly Barbosa to retirement, outside of that who else will they lose?

My Warriors in 5 prediction is looking pretty damn good. This team is special. I almost hope they keep the team intact just to see how many strait titles they can win. Unless 1 is against the Magic of course.

The thing is, even if they lose Barnes & Ezeli, players are going to be lining up to fill out their bench and get a ring. I don't see they having issue replacing either of those guys. As long as Curry/Klay/Green are there, they're going to keep winning. They'll have to be smart with how they fill out their bench, but the way they've ran that team the past 5 years I see now reason why they won't.

They'll lose Barnes and Ezeli and maybe Speights to free agency and possibly Barbosa to retirement, outside of that who else will they lose?

The rest of their bench.

But seriously it's hard to stay hungry when there's nowhere left to go but down.

The rest of their bench.

But seriously it's hard to stay hungry when there's nowhere left to go but down.

They're playing against the great ones. The Bulls never won 4 straight

The Thunder are the only team I see with enough pieces to stop them right now.

The Spurs need a lot more guys and the Cavs need better basketball players

They're playing against the great ones. The Bulls never won 4 straight

The Thunder are the only team I see with enough pieces to stop them right now.

The Spurs need a lot more guys and the Cavs need better basketball players

We'll see if Durant leaves OKC. The Spurs could be really dangerous, especially if they pick up Conley, but we'll see when Poppovich decides to call it a career. LeBron is due for a massive decline at some point, he's been in the league a long time and his body has logged an unsustainable amount of minutes. Golden State will at least be contenders for awhile

I see a Love - Carmelo trade happening and maybe an Irving - CP3 one as well

Here's all they need to do

Find every good shooter/good defender they can find. Stick them next to LeBron.

Love for Avery Bradley and jae crowder. Irving for Patrick Beverly and Trevor Ariza

They had a better plan last year, just didn't have the talent. Gotta upgrade the talent but do the same thing.