Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Right. He'll never be your best player, but he doesn't need to be... More importantly right now, can Deondre Francois take us to the promised land?

Yes but probably not. The best version of Francois is good enough but so many things have to go right and you have to be incredibly lucky to win it all. Freshman qb, lack of qb depth, and a bunch of good not great wide receivers are going to hurt us at some point.

Yes but probably not. The best version of Francois is good enough but so many things have to go right and you have to be incredibly lucky to win it all. Freshman qb, lack of qb depth, and a bunch of good not great wide receivers are going to hurt us at some point.

Part of me wants to say we'll just run Dalvin all day behind that great o-line and play keep away, but that's not who Jimbo is. If we make it through Louisville still undefeated I think we have a real shot this year.

If Elfrid just gets that awful mop cut off his head his lack of shooting would be more bearable. I can tolerate one but not both. One has to go!

Sigh

The top 25 players in Magic history fan poll they've been doing just had Hedo beat T-Mac for # 5... I don't get it

People are voting for the better player when the poll is asking who should be ranked lower. So people voted for T-Mac and since he he received more votes he "won" which placed him at # 5. Just a terribly executed poll.

1.Shaq

2.McGrady

3.Penny

4.Hill

5.Dwight

Everyone else who cares

Hill doesn't belong anywhere near the top 5 in team history (DA would make sense there) and as much as you/I/anyone dislike Dwight, he has to be higher than 5.

an interesting list would be "Top magic players ranked by their entire NBA career"

Dominique, Ewing, Kemp, Steve Kerr, Ben Wallace, Spud Webb, Rod Strickland